• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

fast m-20 not moving/binding

I had to trim my anti-ratchet drivers to clear the front shaft. It did not ratchet at all last season. They only needed to be trimed 1/2" and still retained some material to eliminate ratcheting. i have some pictures but cannot post them here due to my computer at work. Good luck and let me know how iy works ;)!

I had a set of 8 tooth miss shipped to me last year going to install them in. should have clearance. change gearing to a 25/38 witch is 116 mph. had to pull skid out today both exhaust clamps eat up by studs at header pipes to muffler meet. broke one when i was putting in copper donuts. that M20 comes out easy and goes in easy because you just let the air out.

was able to take a shake down ride yesterday, kinda boney in areas with plenty of small bumps and some large water holes that sneak up on ya. I put on 75miles in Rangley Maine and the re-valved platnum spec work well. It had plent of travel/movement at 65lbs.

we are heading to the Forks this weekend for a group ride, hope there is enough snow. :-o

Back