• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

Curve Ski Thrusters
IMG_1599.JPG

Yamaha Nytro Ice Scratchers.
IMG_1600.JPG

Yamaha 4 point suspension spring Adjusters.
IMG_1601.JPG

Evolution PowerSports Magnum Quiet Can
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1607.JPG

Stock Sound Clip

Evo Magnum Sound Clip

Alpha Performance Silicone Charge Tubes White
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG

That sounds great over stock. What's the alpha tube and what's the gains other than looks. Where did ya get it? Your killn me

This thread is kill in me as well are you looking for a test pilot I'm seriously considering purchasing a SW

Those Alpha charge tubes look nice. I think you made the right choice with the white over the red ones.

lookin' good boys

THAT LOOKS AWESOME, The tubes really stand out and will turn a few heads. I hope I can wait till next year. MrSled, you are killing us guys that are trying too wait a year.

No problem, you and others give us all good ideas and actually see the products available. I had no idea those tubes were available in colours or the led hand guards. Between that and all the info, that's what makes this site #1.

What do the ski thrusters actually do. Dig In for better cornering.

If that will fix my push problem with the viper I had , that would be amazing. That is one the biggest things holding me back on the SW. I was hoping skis would fix most of it.Please let me know how it steers in powder and hard packed.

Back