• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

2. John Fitch and a few others own the rights and formula for manufacturing the FFC. Do you honestly beleive that they are going to publish the recipe for their multi million dollar a year product. Get a grip! All I am told is that it is a "heterogenous metal".

I am not sure if the patent issue was ever resolved, but as a patent owner (us and canada) i can tell you that the guys selling this product have no rights to it unless they either have a patent. Patent pending means nothing other than you have applied for a specific patent. You have absolutely nothing without the patent office issuing you an official patent. Thousands of people each year apply for patents and are not granted them. In fact, is this product has been on the market for more than a year? without a patent application being filed, then the product is unpatentable and becomes part of the public domain.

If the response to the question "whats the patent number" is "Do you honestly beleive that they are going to publish the recipe for their multi million dollar a year product.", my response would be "yes, I did, the drug companies do and so do any legitimate businesses that want to protect their ideas"

I dont know if the thing works or not, it looks like some respected members of the forum have done some legitimate tests...but if it sounds to good to be true...I would have to see this one for myself.

ps. Does it have a money back guarantee?

my 2 cents

It's been fun watching the bickering back and forth. Speaking as a guy havng many patents in the US, Canada, and any other industrial nation that matters in my field (I don't know how many for sure as I left the field a few years ago with several still pending). I can say that if this thing really does have any merit and it is not protected, it will be reverse engineered very quickly. The elemental analysis and morphology will be easily determined. The processes to reproduce will take a little time to work out. In some parts of the world patents won't matter anyway. If this is for real, there will be big money in copying it.

With the kind of money guys like us spend on mods, many of which gain little, it isn't a big deal to give it a try. Sooner or later enough of us will have looked at it to tell if it's real or not.

Seems too good to be true. But you never know.

I just finally got around to reading this post!

13-14mpg on a viper is NORMAL.. i cant imagine it not getting atleast 12..

Is there any RX owners on here that have tried it ? and if so what is your gas milage before and after?

SUPER... i cant understand why you wont post any dyno numbers.. if you dont have them.. just say you dont!!

Brian

I have an rx-1,and have seen one mpg more,but my sled is more responsive, and no more fuel stabilizer.I have had it for two years now,no fuel issues whatsoever.

I too would be interested in hearing the results of the tests done in the last year. Not to stir up trouble with my first post, but for those of us who are old enough to have seen one 'snake oil' product after another, it is hard to take these miricle products too seriously. In 40 years, I have yet to see a single one of these types of products do what they claim.

I think Snowsweat has done a good job of asking for some form of empirical evidence while taking various slings and arrows with grace and humor. Still, enquiring minds want to know: Does this product do what it says?

Anywho, Hi all glad to be part of this Forum :rocks:

How big are they I was thinking of putting one in my truck gas tank and getting one for my sled.

Geeez, what a thread! All I need to hear is that one guy tried it, likes it and recommends it. So, I will definitely buy one for my RX1M and SRX. I live in northern Ontario...I wonder if any snowmachine dealers or Royal Distributing sells them. That would be easier for me just to pick one up in town rather than order it from somewhere.

Royal Distributing (a large aftermarket sled/bike/atv accessory dealership in Ontario) sells the FFC for $74.95 (twin pack). I really don't care what it costs (not that I am rich by any means), but if you guys say it works I am buying one today!

snowsweat said:
The metal is a mixture of zinc, aluminum, tin, and antimony. There is no mention of activation temperature's or pressure though.

Well, I think I understand one plausable scientific explaination for positive results experienced by users based on this info submitted by Snowsweat. Zinc has been used for decades in healthcare as an broad spectrum antimicrobial/antibacterial agent. Since there is zinc in those pellets, Fitch would slow or stop bacterial growth that could degrade fuel quality over time. This fact lends some credibility to the manufacturer's claim in this regard. It might be worth the price of admission for this benifit alone.

I bought a pair of Fitch at the Sled show last weekend to try out. I am maticulous in maintaining my toys, so my carbs are imaculate now. Lets see what tale they tell by the end of the season. My RX1 also has problems with carbon build up. A month of varied riding will also tell a story when I check the plugs/top of the pistions. Otherwise I will take advantage of the 90 day money back garuantee and post my results here.

Well, there is not much to the ffc. Holey smokes, I thought they would be a little bigger. Oh well, think of the gas money I will save (that's what the guy at cash machine told me when I bought it).

:Rockon: I would think (and I aint no rocket scientest) both gas and diesel are dino fuels refined from the same substance . so if it works it should work with both fuels

Guys.....take a can a older gasoline and smell the gas.

Remember what it smelled like and then drop a Fitch into the tank. Go back a week later and smell the gas tank again....you will notice a difference right away. The smell of gas is VERY strong and distinct. Whatever these things do....they do something.

Back