• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Found our missing power.

YamahaTim said:
stingray719 said:
YamahaTim said:
stingray719 said:
Don't miss out people fix your clutch it is worth it. Check out NOS-PRO video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeiNuxIomcE to see how much it changes.

Right on...
Wish I had snow to test...lol

Yeah I would really like to know what it will do for a boosted sled as it stops belt slipping.

I agree! I might make it out this weekend???

COOL! Pics or it didn't happen though. :-o

stingray719 said:
YamahaTim said:
stingray719 said:
YamahaTim said:
stingray719 said:
Don't miss out people fix your clutch it is worth it. Check out NOS-PRO video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeiNuxIomcE to see how much it changes.

Right on...
Wish I had snow to test...lol

Yeah I would really like to know what it will do for a boosted sled as it stops belt slipping.

I agree! I might make it out this weekend???

COOL! Pics or it didn't happen though. :-o

Lol...I always have my camera! So if I go I will have video! :-o

vsmpowered said:
Thats not a race in video :jump:

Nope, it was a major #*$&@ whoopin!

When I looked, it was 96 coasting down

vsmpowered said:
hows that a race if guy on nytro looking at all the time :jump: :jump: :sled1: :sled1:

My Viper blows a very good running Nytro with a can away just like NOS-PRO shows in the video....its for real.

vsmpowered said:
hows that a race if guy on nytro looking at all the time :jump: :jump: :sled1: :sled1:

X2 oops can I move over and let off so you can go by. Those trees aren't going by that fast at all.

scott32 said:
vsmpowered said:

X2 oops can I move over and let off so you can go by. Those trees aren't going by that fast at all.
That's what I was thinking , really looks like they where going maybe 45 to 50 mph not 96 mph

09nytro said:
scott32 said:
vsmpowered said:

That's what I was thinking , really looks like they where going maybe 45 to 50 mph not 96 mph

There is a function on the dash that changes from kph to mph. Giver a push..

Back