• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Found our missing power.

Don't know what to say about folks who defy proof, not much you can say. Some appear to just be here to cause trouble.

TD Max said:
To me it looked like he gave the Nitro the first move.

I guess sometimes you just have to take a man at his word...
If thats a good running Nytro you punch that to the bar and hang on, firing snow out the back, and tuck on in. You cannot giver the old look over the shoulder are you comin. Too much pull off the line to piss around. On a well set up Nytro that is..with or without "a can"..lol

thats what im saying how do you call this a race if you look over your shoulder.

stingray i got both sleds in stable and nytro is more funner sled on trails and it tips on side to sidehill a lot easier then viper. nytro got 43.5 ski stand too :sled1: :sled1: :sled1: :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

I guess we don't have to call anyone a lier or that they are staging races. If they raced and the outcome was not staged then think that way. If they didn't race or it was not a good race so be it. They were just showing to outcome whether right or wrong it's not worth arguing about. The two people in the race know what the truth is, so maybe just let it be. I have talked a lot with Bill and he said his set up works and I have no reason to disbelieve him!
Nos just took a video and thought he would share, just give him a break. It didn't seem like a heads up race, but maybe he put the Nytro in front to see how fast he runs him down. Either way no need to pick a guy apart... Just figured I would throw that in :jump:

That's his son riding in front of him. I'm sure he's worried about smacking his dad and wrecking both sleds. NosPro knows clutching. If you haven't personally tried what is being discussed here, don't waste bandwidth posting negative and combative comments. The only way to fix the issues some are having is if knowledgeable people test and report their findings. Let's try and be supportive of those willing to spend their time to help the rest of the TY family.

Viper_Dave said:
That's his son riding in front of him. I'm sure he's worried about smacking his dad and wrecking both sleds. NosPro knows clutching. If you haven't personally tried what is being discussed here, don't waste bandwidth posting negative and combative comments. The only way to fix the issues some are having is if knowledgeable people test and report their findings. Let's try and be supportive of those willing to spend their time to help the rest of the TY family.

Sorry to offend anyone, its just the video isn't the best example. no bullying policy applied. In a face to face conversion this would not seem as harsh. it's difficult to type expressions and sarcasims all the time. no real harm is intended. :drink: :tg:

Viper_Dave said:

Thanks Dave for posting. I have been testing for 2 weeks. You rode mine. Everything Nos says is true as I have the same results. All I can say is the sled you rode in Muni would shock you even more now. I will post my results when I am finished (waiting for parts) all Yamaha parts except helix. Planning on Muni again april 5th.

TD Max said:
So on the big end was he reeling you in, holding steady, or were you still pulling away?

TD Max - I was pulling away from him the whole time. I just started slowing down before he did.

Viperdave, Stingray and Shagman - Thank you...you guys know me and know what time I was up Saturday testing, what I changed and was in and out of the trailer and know that I don't sugarcoat anything. Shagman, you are getting the same results I am....Very glad to see that.

To Scott32 and 09 - Seriously? Here is what I did..... I put my Nytro with my kid out front 4 lengths. Why? Because that is how every race ended up...me ahead about 4 lengths. So, instead of going side by side and saying I beat him, I figured sound and video would be proof enough. Andrew said he looked back because he drifted toward me, just Like I posted on one of my past comments. So Dave figured it out and knows how I and Andrew ride. We ride hard, but we ride safe and if he knows I am coming...he will make sure what side I am on because I don't give up. Look in the winterfest race results with the videos of him and I. 490 feet Radar Run and I hit 84mph and he hit 83mph....I have nothing to hide and thought I was helping everyone here with a problem that the Viper needs help because it was down on top speed. We could have stuck to ourselves and kept our info, but I would rather help someone then shove them under a bus. Yes, the speedo is correct and is in mph.

NOS-PRO said:
TD Max said:
So on the big end was he reeling you in, holding steady, or were you still pulling away?

TD Max - I was pulling away from him the whole time. I just started slowing down before he did.

Viperdave, Stingray and Shagman - Thank you...you guys know me and know what time I was up Saturday testing, what I changed and was in and out of the trailer and know that I don't sugarcoat anything. Shagman, you are getting the same results I am....Very glad to see that.

To Scott32 and 09 - Seriously? Here is what I did..... I put my Nytro with my kid out front 4 lengths. Why? Because that is how every race ended up...me ahead about 4 lengths. So, instead of going side by side and saying I beat him, I figured sound and video would be proof enough. Andrew said he looked back because he drifted toward me, just Like I posted on one of my past comments. So Dave figured it out and knows how I and Andrew ride. We ride hard, but we ride safe and if he knows I am coming...he will make sure what side I am on because I don't give up. Look in the winterfest race results with the videos of him and I. 490 feet Radar Run and I hit 84mph and he hit 83mph....I have nothing to hide and thought I was helping everyone here with a problem that the Viper needs help because it was down on top speed. We could have stuck to ourselves and kept our info, but I would rather help someone then shove them under a bus. Yes, the speedo is correct and is in mph.

What about me?? :moon:

YamahaTim said:
I guess we don't have to call anyone a lier or that they are staging races. If they raced and the outcome was not staged then think that way. If they didn't race or it was not a good race so be it. They were just showing to outcome whether right or wrong it's not worth arguing about. The two people in the race know what the truth is, so maybe just let it be. I have talked a lot with Bill and he said his set up works and I have no reason to disbelieve him!
Nos just took a video and thought he would share, just give him a break. It didn't seem like a heads up race, but maybe he put the Nytro in front to see how fast he runs him down. Either way no need to pick a guy apart... Just figured I would throw that in :jump:

Thanks bud!

You are right, I put him out front to run him down like I was doing all day. We would do some side by side, but mine throws so much crap.....he gets pelted all the time.

Great talking with ya the other day

NOS-PRO said:
YamahaTim said:

Thanks bud!

You are right, I put him out front to run him down like I was doing all day. We would do some side by side, but mine throws so much crap.....he gets pelted all the time.

Great talking with ya the other day

Lol...right on, that's what I figured your were doing. ;)!

Always good talking with ya and the great people that I have met on this site!! ;)!

I believe you NOS. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.

I will say i appreciate all the hard worksome of you guys are doing to get these sleds running the way they should.
I hope you guys continue to post your results.

I talk to terry about every day? his excitement is contagious. I rode his viper the first time we met up in the u.p. and it pull so hard it was noticeable over mine. I bought a 300 plus kit and his slight, inexpensive changes were better then mine. He has since made more and more changes to improve yet again.

terry is a stand up guy that only speaks the truth. Btw his nytro will spank most nytros on the trail.

Back