• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

On the hunt for z daffy ducks.

You can here they uses the launch control, in what looks like soft conditions. That video does not say much as it looks like different races.

It looks like the Mack suspension completely collapsed and dragged the running boards

I'm feeling this video is misleading. As stated the yami jumped out at least two sleds then cut in front of the Mach.
What's that saying...."believe half of what you see & none of what you read."

Looks like fairly deep snow. With the SRX only 1 inch track and the Mach with 1 1/4 make quite a difference. Get the SRX on hard packed if you want it to perform to it'd potential.
Yep, in this sport snow conditions can be a great equalizer, or a great advantage. And that is just part of what makes it so much fun!

I suspect the longer that race goes the further the winder gets ahead. Don't see the Mach none reeling the winder in. The doo guy should have hit the brake at 500 feet from the hole shot , through his hands up and declared victory ....

Where the Doo get the illusion of being fast is the hole shot they get because they transfer so well.

I raced with a well set up 900 Turbo that was tuned to 205 this weekend with my stock T Cat…….he jumped me and had good midrange, when he hit 90 it was like he pulled the parachute and I sailed by him by 10 mph easily…… as stated small turbo low RPM motor that doesn’t have top end near the 998.

Real mixed bag of comments on dootalk about the new mach or 900r. Some don't think it should go over 110mph(which is ridiculous), and some are furious that it won't.
Not that I really care, but I'm wondering if doo programmed the ecu to recognize high intake air temps, and reduce power accordingly.

Real mixed bag of comments on dootalk about the new mach or 900r. Some don't think it should go over 110mph(which is ridiculous), and some are furious that it won't.
Not that I really care, but I'm wondering if doo programmed the ecu to recognize high intake air temps, and reduce power accordingly.
Nope it's just a toilet ;)

Back