• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prepare to be blown away!

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
02 viper
With Cat releasing early, then Doo as well, The big Y has a new platform they will be releasing.

It makes sense..Cat released early because they would have been overshadowed by what Yamaha is releasing in march.

Thats all i will say.

With Cat releasing early, then Doo as well, The big Y has a new platform they will be releasing.

It makes sense..Cat released early because they would have been overshadowed by what Yamaha is releasing in march.

Thats all i will say.

37C1D7C9-32E9-49A6-9A9A-2E90E4091EB7.gif

Who cares what U say, you’ve been a member for 3 hours.

Thats all i will say.[/QUOTE]
Lies!

Thats all i will say.

sure hope your right!

We all hope your right!!
We all are doubtful!!

That's what we all want but that's not what we are going to get. We will most likely get a new package of.............stickers!

i have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn deposit is only $500k send your bank account info plz....... which is more believable than anything new from yamaha.

Yamaha actually spent alot of time and money in the retooling process.

Its impressive what they have done, especially to finally seperate from the AC transition.

The 5 year tune and test is done...2 years past due.

Lets unwrap the future!

Yamaha actually spent alot of time and money in the retooling process.

Its impressive what they have done, especially to finally seperate from the AC transition.

The 5 year tune and test is done...2 years past due.

Lets unwrap the future!
We shall see how much of this BS is true in a few months.

Same old story for about 5 years now. I myself won't believe anything until I see it.

Back