• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prepare to be blown away!

Let's hope he's as reliable as the Redhead in my old sxr, it's never let me down. I'm hopeful, but doubtful

Takes Yamaha 4-5 years to design test and release a all new powersport product, so we will soon see if this BLOWN AWAY theory holds any water.

Every year it's the same old carp and you guys just don't get it do you guys honestly think that Yamaha is coming out with something all new and this red headed clown is the only person that knows what it is. He playing you all like a fiddle. You will see the Blast in Yamaha line up not sure what they will call it and I think you will see the 998 non turbo maybe replacing the 1049 but that's about it. The 500 Phazer engine has been transplanted in to the Pro Cross since 2014 but you won't see that either. I was told that the 500 engine cost a lot to make but I have no evidence of that. The only other thing you might see is the new Wolverine engine but I doubt it. But if you all think there is a new chassis with new engine coming out all I got to say is dream on :drink:

Every year it's the same old carp and you guys just don't get it do you guys honestly think that Yamaha is coming out with something all new and this red headed clown is the only person that knows what it is. He playing you all like a fiddle. You will see the Blast in Yamaha line up not sure what they will call it and I think you will see the 998 non turbo maybe replacing the 1049 but that's about it. The 500 Phazer engine has been transplanted in to the Pro Cross since 2014 but you won't see that either. I was told that the 500 engine cost a lot to make but I have no evidence of that. The only other thing you might see is the new Wolverine engine but I doubt it. But if you all think there is a new chassis with new engine coming out all I got to say is dream on :drink:
Well.. thanks for your opinion, there is no need to be calling a New Member a Clown, i'm pretty sure TY is promoting membership, and this is a great forum and if a Member has something to say or share I think its great. :)

I’m so tired of the lack of product from Yamaha that I’m about to snow check a Polaris 2 stroke this year. Just not happy with lack of development from Yamaha.

I’m so tired of the lack of product from Yamaha that I’m about to snow check a Polaris 2 stroke this year. Just not happy with lack of development from Yamaha.
Yeah I hear ya, there is no way Yamaha is not seeing that, the polaris 850 Patriot engine has a good warranty, if I was ever to go back to a 2 stroke it would be a Polaris, their rear suspension is as good as Doo's r motion and Polaris has the best front end in the business and I find them a sharp looking sled, they tend to have electrical gremlins though, not sure if they addressed that issue, I like the switch back assault 144.

Totally Yamaha is a great site, but when you get somebody new coming on here blowing smoke up everybody a$$ come on 20/80 were are they building this new machine don't you think you would have herd about this new venture by now a little common sense goes along ways I can't believe how you guys read into this crap.Yamaha does a good job of keeping things quite but something like a brand new release would have leaked by now. I can't wait until the 2021 release and you all will be eating crow. The Polaris 850 has a good warranty because it's a ticking time bomb.

Back