• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prepare to be blown away!

Totally Yamaha is a great site, but when you get somebody new coming on here blowing smoke up everybody a$$ come on 20/80 were are they building this new machine don't you think you would have herd about this new venture by now a little common sense goes along ways I can't believe how you guys read into this crap.Yamaha does a good job of keeping things quite but something like a brand new release would have leaked by now. I can't wait until the 2021 release and you all will be eating crow. The Polaris 850 has a good warranty because it's a ticking time bomb.
Yamaha are very very tight lipped, anybody working in development and design with Yamaha that leaks anything are fired no questions asked, all 2 strokes are ticking time bombs, some get 3000miles some get 10000 miles and some only last a day, it depends on how you use them and how you abuse them, I believe Polaris is offering 4 year warranty on the 850 patriot engine, shows Polaris is standing behind their engine design which is a plus for buyers, I hope I don't eat crow, would really really like for you to eat crow though. lol

If you like ski lift. Thats not for me
Oh.. I was under the impression that the new Polaris sleds stay well planted in the turns, but do have the power to lift the skis on tap though if your into the wheelie thing.

Yamaha are very very tight lipped, anybody working in development and design with Yamaha that leaks anything are fired no questions asked, all 2 strokes are ticking time bombs, some get 3000miles some get 10000 miles and some only last a day, it depends on how you use them and how you abuse them, I believe Polaris is offering 4 year warranty on the 850 patriot engine, shows Polaris is standing behind their engine design which is a plus for buyers, I hope I don't eat crow, would really really like for you to eat crow though. lol
Polaris has a 4 year warranty on 850 and Yamaha has a 20 year 100 000 mile warranty on the 998 :D..

Oh.. I was under the impression that the new Polaris sleds stay well planted in the turns, but do have the power to lift the skis on tap though if your into the wheelie thing.
I rode 2 Polaris 850's yesterday. a 129 and a 137. The 137 would pop the front end in a straight line almost at will. The 129 was running horribly and wouldn't do much of anything. I do notice on the new Polaris, I have ridden 3 different ones, that the body roll in corners, especially at speed is unnerving for me . Maybe it can be dialed out. it is just unsettling after coming off a sled that corners so flat. I don't like the gauge either.
In my opinion the new Cat front end is much better, super flat yet plush. I have ridden a couple of 2020 T-Cats and like them much better.

I was following my buddy on his 850 for 200km yesterday.. being so close to him I could see there handling is not like what they say it is..

I don’t know about other year sidewinder or t-cats but the 2020’s handle amazing flat in the corners..

Wheelies are a suspension transfer indicator. Somewhere back in the 70's/80's when there was no suspension to speak of they were a sign of power. They are practically irrelevant to power today.

I was following my buddy on his 850 for 200km yesterday.. being so close to him I could see there handling is not like what they say it is..

I don’t know about other year sidewinder or t-cats but the 2020’s handle amazing flat in the corners..

you ride midland Barrie cold water right?

Yamaha actually spent alot of time and money in the retooling process.

Its impressive what they have done, especially to finally seperate from the AC transition.

The 5 year tune and test is done...2 years past due.

Lets unwrap the future!

you either know forsure what’s coming, or your just stirring the pot!
Pretty bold of you to make these claims, which has me thinking you could possibly be right.
But if your wrong, be prepared to be called out!

you either know forsure what’s coming, or your just stirring the pot!
Pretty bold of you to make these claims, which has me thinking you could possibly be right.
But if your wrong, be prepared to be called out!

He became a member 9 days ago and immediately created this bogus thread, he’s from Blunder Bay do you really think he’s legitimate? Oh yea have you heard, the new yamaha snowmobiles run on positive attitude, good snow forecasts and lies.
Similar to Christmas spirit and Santa’s sleigh.
500FEB6E-B629-483B-9D39-97E3CAE7EA69.png

:drink:

He became a member 9 days ago and immediately created this bogus thread, he’s from Blunder Bay do you really think he’s legitimate? Oh yea have you heard, the new yamaha snowmobiles run on positive attitude, good snow forecasts and lies.
Similar to Christmas spirit and Santa’s sleigh.
View attachment 152469
:drink:
Like is said, he’s either just stirring the pot or he actually knows something. I’m not holding my breath. But it’s one or the other. We’ll know soon enough..

Back