• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2021-22 Season!! This will be our 20th Anniversary!!

Hope to be at the first ride in Houghton in December. Just don't let me lead :)

1634094030709.png

All 3 Muni rides booked!

Quick question. I’m thinking about attending a ride this year, and my GF has expressed interest. She’s a virgin (to snowmobiling) and I’m a little nervous that she would have a hard time keeping up with the group. Do these rides normally stick together, or split up according to the speeds people want to ride? I’m fine riding fast, but wouldn’t want her first time on an Apex or Nytro to be too much for her.

Quick question. I’m thinking about attending a ride this year, and my GF has expressed interest. She’s a virgin (to snowmobiling) and I’m a little nervous that she would have a hard time keeping up with the group. Do these rides normally stick together, or split up according to the speeds people want to ride? I’m fine riding fast, but wouldn’t want her first time on an Apex or Nytro to be too much for her.

We will break off in groups, I am sure we should find a group that you can ride in. How fast would she drive down the rail grade? How fast does she feel comfortable riding on those long straights?

We will break off in groups, I am sure we should find a group that you can ride in. How fast would she drive down the rail grade? How fast does she feel comfortable riding on those long straights

as MrSled said, we break off in groups and my gf is slower in the corners but makes the apex bark on the long straights. welcome to ride with us if we are at the ride as i gather up everyone at almost every stop sign or intersection where it is safe to do so. do not usually ride as fast as some of the other groups but we cover ground.

We will break off in groups, I am sure we should find a group that you can ride in. How fast would she drive down the rail grade? How fast does she feel comfortable riding on those long straights?
She’s never ridden a snowmobile, ever. If we come, I’ll be prepared to take her on a gentle sight seeing tour if she’s uncomfortable keeping up. I don’t want to hold up other groups.

She’s never ridden a snowmobile, ever. If we come, I’ll be prepared to take her on a gentle sight seeing tour if she’s uncomfortable keeping up. I don’t want to hold up other groups

i understand. i taught mine to ride the year i met her and have always told her to ride how she feels safe. easier for me to wait for riders at stops and corners than get them scared and hurt trying to move faster than they are comfortable doing. i might have created a problem as she bugs me go out for a ride now.

if she would rather ride 2 up, i will most likely have a 2 stroke venture with me that i will drive if she wants to come along on some of the longer rides.

Hoping to make all the rides this year. Concerned though as I am staying with VX1R for December ride and agreed to let him lead.................:rolleyes::jump:

fyi, if do not have communicators for your helmets get them!!!! Last thing you want is to make her ride too fast or feel uncomfortable on the trails. Trust me not a pleasant feeling when you pull over and she is not happy. We use ours constantly not just for music but I let her know when there's oncoming traffic or groomer. Also finding out the hard way women tend to not want to piss in the woods or where ever on the trail. Go figure.

Back