• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Update from "ttabs Nytro mod shop"

Well, no idea what they are called, but I took them off, and had them powder coated along with my rails...small little thing, but adds a nice touch to see it powdercoated when you have the better boards powdercoated too...

also, did a mod to them...they are hollow inside, square shape, and since I am not a lightweight, nor am I the least aggressive rider, I had already started to cause the boards to sag...so I got some 3/8" cold rolled square steel and then shaved it down to fit tightly inside, and that should TOTALLY solve the issue...there was a large amount of discussion on this on the Doo site as it was a big issue for their boards as well..but you cant see this, as it is inside the rail...but suffice it to say, my boards should nto bend now!!!

Newlyinstalled.jpg

Rails are done too, but waiting to get the track and the new drivers before I put that all together...Had to get the wife a new horse to compensate for all my sled stuff...so she was down playing with it, and I snuck away to the garage to install these...

will post rails later..

hmmm looks very nice, does it alter the angle of the post though? that is one of my annoyances with this sled...but this looks VEYR nice!!!

where is the order form :)

Here are the rails all put back together, with the Mountain Machine wheels on too :)

I think it might look ok...which is good cuz my riding isnt that great :)

RearSuspensionMedium.jpg

Well my nytro goes under the knife wednesday the 25th, I am taking it to NW Turbo Works in Bozeman (the Bike Shop). I am going to have nathan install the turbo, boost gauge, boost controller and a Dynajet wideband Air fuel gauge. I am going to wait on the tank, he is trying to have another shop out west build him some tanks that have the indent in them to fit the turbo.

I also ordered my timbersled rear suspension and drop brackets, had them send me a set that is not powder coated, I want to powder coat them myself to get a custom color scheme. My track should be here this week also, its going to be a 153 inch camoplast extreme 2.25 lug.

Nothing like Christmas in June. :4STroke: :yam: :jump:

Nothing like Christmas in June.

HeHa.........Got-a love it!

What is the boost controller and wideband costing you? You may want to look at the Prologger instead.

I am betting he is going with the PowerCOmmander set up...pretty impressive system, and no one is really using it to dial this whoel thing in...it is a nice set up for those who play wiht lots of different elevations in riding...

He is throwing in the boost controller because he is not doing a tank for me. the Wideband is about $400. This should be a good setup, I am not looking for a hole bunch of Boost/horsepower yet. Maybe down the road in a year or two. Has anyone gotten a good clutch kit out there yet for the boosted nytro myx.

Call Outlaw MotorSports in Enterprise, Or they stock them. (888) 603-1273 ask for Dustin (owner) he really knows his Shtuff

have a few people that are going down teh path of rev tanks on these...with a Boss seat..might have to try and fit it...if it will fit with a turbo in there...

just changed my oile (420 miles) and insanity to have to remove the seat to refill the oil!!! is that just because I have the trail tanker seat on it?

not cool, but oh well, dont have to do it that often...@420 miles oil looked fine...

replaced with HiFlow filter, saved a little money on it (half as much as OEM), but should filter just as well...

the summer fun continues...

Back