• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WNYS Yamaha ride----January 18-21

WoW over two hundred looks a day, and no one has said a word in 7 days. 3" on the ground now. Still prayin for snow!

RX-1MAN said:
Until there is enough snow to make us all smile not much to say.

Ditto. Not such more to say. Not too sad my sled is still in pieces probably till the end of the year...no snow or trails to speak of anyway, so not missing much. Let's hope winter takes a turn for colder snowier weather soon....even though first day of winter is not until Dec 22nd anyhow.

Last year at this time Syracuse had already had 70" of snow, they had only had a little over 1" so far and most of that came yesterday. What a difference a year makes.

I'm all ready to ride on Gordon's old sled. Made a few changes and have it ready to go. Powder coated the A-Arms (including a new one to replace a seriously bent lower right side) to a nice bright red, and changed all the front bushings. New White Slydog Trail Skis with red loops. Added a red stripe to the seat, new Powermadd hand guards, powdercoated the rear grab bar to a gloss black, new windshield, gps to find my way and made the whole thing shine.

P1010017.jpg

Now if the back and kidneys cooperate and we get more than the 1" in the yard, I'm ready to go. Also replaced the old toy Carrier trailer with a new/old one. 2011 Karavan with a replacement cover I found locally.

P1010008.jpg

I spoke with the Motel owner today. He made sure to tell his people the proper rates. They are located on page two. Make sure to mention The Yamaha Boys. They have about ten rooms left, with a few having multiple beds. Cheap sleepin! Also, they will be running Specials for the Totally Yamaha boys at the bar.
So make plans to ride 1 day or all days! Still lookin for the elusive white stuff!

If we don't get snow soon there will not even be a descent base :o|

On the other hand when winter finally does come we could be riding well into April ;)!

Point me in the right direction and I'll see y'all at the motel... had a good time with everyone at Cranberry last year and hope to see some familiar faces again this year

Boy my fingers are crossed for the Monday - Wednesday timeframe around here. With the Lake so warm I'm hoping this will be the first 2 or 3 feet of the 5 feet of base I promised for the epic ride conditions! LOL!

I hope we can start riding soon someplace in the state. I'm getting sick of working on my motorcycle while I wait for either winter or spring to arrive!

Back