• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

120 miles and changed a blown belt . . .

JERK!
You had us all worried we had another "Soupy" situation.
The REAL problem is, you were riding Greenville which we call Brownville.
Go EAST son.....Go East
I'll meet you in Kakadjo and take you where the "Beer flows like wine & the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capastrano"

P.S: Can anyone name the movie quote?

Steve, TY brother, its really time you seek the attention of a woman. Not a doll a real woman as your starting to worry me........LOL

Steve needs to make a trip to Asssspen. That is an amazing movie!

JERK!
You had us all worried we had another "Soupy" situation.
The REAL problem is, you were riding Greenville which we call Brownville.
Go EAST son.....Go East
I'll meet you in Kakadjo and take you where the "Beer flows like wine & the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capastrano"

P.S: Can anyone name the movie quote?
Dumb and dumber . hilarious movie.

Steve, TY brother, its really time you seek the attention of a woman. Not a doll a real woman as your starting to worry me........LOL

I plan on riding over 4000 miles this year, not 400 like you. Where were you this weekend?
I have a NO GIRLFRIEND rule in the winter.
I call this time of year my "Friends with Benefits" season.

Now i hope MrJack posts good belt reports this year because we really have to get some good belt life this year out of these expensive toys.

This was meant to be a positive, mildly amusing post. Can’t conpete with OCD Steve’s humor.

Running TD SM MAX 16 I’m up to 1533 miles total. TD clutch kit. DTYA-1 empty. 8950+ RPM now. No max speed claims. Don’t care so much didn’t have a real chance. I’m usually entertaining new sled coverts. 2 1/2 days of great riding with never worrying about a thing other the Mars-like rides across Moosehead Lake after dark.

I know that’s not a lot of miles compared to many but my Winder is a violently fun machine and I’ve fixed almost nothing. The oil tank decided to leak before I left but I was able to take advantage of the warranty - no charge

And I love Maine. Be back soon. May change my belt just for fun before next ride. Probably need a new battery since I forgot to unplug the flasher and won’t be back for at least a week.

Greenville was anything but brown while I was there. Plenty of snow.

Are you saying you have over 1500 miles on one belt with a tune?
I'd be happy with that. 2 belts a year. Oh ya, that's what i'm talking about!
Now call me next time you come to Maine. Stay with us for free. 300 miles a day. Oh ya, that's what i'm talking about!

Yep. Started season 3 on OEM belt. 2/3 of the miles tuned.

Thanks for the hosting offer. We may saddlebag up to Caribou after next weekend. I may start that trip with a new belt.

This was meant to be a positive, mildly amusing post. Can’t conpete with OCD Steve’s humor.

Running TD SM MAX 16 I’m up to 1533 miles total. TD clutch kit. DTYA-1 empty. 8950+ RPM now. No max speed claims. Don’t care so much didn’t have a real chance. I’m usually entertaining new sled coverts. 2 1/2 days of great riding with never worrying about a thing other the Mars-like rides across Moosehead Lake after dark.

I know that’s not a lot of miles compared to many but my Winder is a violently fun machine and I’ve fixed almost nothing. The oil tank decided to leak before I left but I was able to take advantage of the warranty - no charge

And I love Maine. Be back soon. May change my belt just for fun before next ride. Probably need a new battery since I forgot to unplug the flasher and won’t be back for at least a week.

Greenville was anything but brown while I was there. Plenty of snow.
What primary spring with those ramps,and secondary set up if you don't mind. Thanks

I plan on riding over 4000 miles this year, not 400 like you. Where were you this weekend?
I have a NO GIRLFRIEND rule in the winter.
I call this time of year my "Friends with Benefits" season.

Now i hope MrJack posts good belt reports this year because we really have to get some good belt life this year out of these expensive toys.

Belt life issues for you are over, your belt temps are below 100 degrees son.

Belt life issues for you are over, your belt temps are below 100 degrees son.

Only a poop-load-a-miles will prove this. So i will take one for the team & put a lot of miles on. 2 feet coming this week.
I still don't believe heat was the ONLY issue, but it definately gotsa' help.
Some of my belts snapped in two, indicating other issues, but so far so good.

Only a poop-load-a-miles will prove this. So i will take one for the team & put a lot of miles on. 2 feet coming this week.
I still don't believe heat was the ONLY issue, but it definately gotsa' help.
Some of my belts snapped in two, indicating other issues, but so far so good.

We shall see

Back