• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Manitoba TY Ride

Troops
I have a crapload of aftermarket clutching set ups for Apex/Attack & 08 Nytro,s. I am willing to install in anyones sled for the day if they want to try these set ups just for fun....at no charge! My contribution to this years ride but i do want the stuff back!!!!!

Swiss Sledder said:
Anybody know if the hotel has WiFi?

Wi-Fi (pronounced wye fye, IPA: /ˈwaɪfaɪ/), a wireless-technology brand owned by the Wi-Fi Alliance,

So Matt, I don't know if it's Wi-Fi, but they do have wireless highspeed available ;)! .

GUYS,

At least one room is available as I just had to CANCEL, :o|
I am sorry to have missed but schedules change.

Have fun be safe.

For some reason I am not concerned about the FUN, but do be safe.

Regretfuly

Yamadoo

yamadoo said:
GUYS,

At least one room is available as I just had to CANCEL, :o|
I am sorry to have missed but schedules change.

Have fun be safe.

For some reason I am not concerned about the FUN, but do be safe.

Regretfuly

Yamadoo

Bummer I was really looking forward to meeting you finally : (

Convert,
We met at Hey days a couple of years ago. A very hot day. You had just had your picture taken with the yamaha girl....... I probably didn't impress much Ha Ha.

Anyway I am bummed at not getting to meet you and all the guys & I wanted to see first hand all these beautiful yamaha's.

I bet in a couple rides you can get the true scoop on all the options and mods - what works and doesn't etc.

Mostly just wanted the experience of riding with the guys crazy enough to be answering my sled ?'s in summer ----- gotta be great guys!!!!!!!!!

Have FUN

Yamadoo

Hey I / we who can't go want a full report!!!!!!!!!!!

yamadoo said:
Convert,
We met at Hey days a couple of years ago. A very hot day. You had just had your picture taken with the yamaha girl.......

Well at least I have an excuse lol. My mind must have been elsewhere :tg:

Hey guys how are the trails up there? Are you getting any of tonights storm 4-5 inches not too far to your south at my cabin first snow since December :o| and of course i'm here in the cities tied up at work :o|
It's almost time LaLaLa

Convert we had a lot of blowing and some snow last weekend and a couple more inches last night so the groomers should have something to work with, it was getting pretty thin before that. We should have some great trails next week. See ya then.

I got the executive suite coming in Wednesday pm. I got about 400 pounds of clutching parts & I ain,t scared to use em! I only have 600 miles on the Nytro & it would be nice to double em.
Lets ride!!!!!

What day's are guys riding? I would like to show up for a few days.......... Just got to take the days off work. Oh, and drive the 2 minutes to the Gen Howard to meet up with you guys......

Back