• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Black/Orange. replacement recall

Do you want the spring back for any other reason than to take it out of circulation? Years ago (when I was in a position to approve warranty claims for Yamaha), sometimes the most efficient way to handle a warranty claim was to have the dealer destroy the part then send me photos to confirm. There wasn't a lot of sense in paying to ship a part back, just for us to throw it in the garbage.

Would something like this work for your situation?

We wanted back some random samples since we are out of the part, but Yes actually, we have done some of that as well.
Thanks

Hi Dale,i am running your blue/blk primary spring now,i did try the org/blk it was in when I blew my first belt,but I am in no way blaming it on your spring,the secondary spring than and now is still in great shape,my question to you now is,i am not getting things straightened out as far as clutching goes,and want a set of your ramps,i ran them in my 13 cat turbo with great results,so which set do I get? My tune is close to 270 hp and next year I may get the Max 17 TD so you suggest which one I need,and by the way I would like to order them tomorrow,and need them by next wendsday in maine. I also want your 41/35 helix. Thanks Dale

You bet Pete.
Will get it done.

You bet Pete.
Will get it done.
Dale,i just wanted to say thanks,to you and your wonderful wife for sending my order out today,and giving me such a discount to boot. God Bless you and wife Dale,and thank you so much for being a awesome stand up man. Pete .....Cheers

Hi Fleecer. Wow, no you would not need to do any of that.
We were referring to regular mail ( where you would not have to get into any of that), however just email us. this, as mentioned is not supposed to be hard for you. There are other options.

Thanks Dale, I'll touch base once the snow melts.

This is some of the most stand-up customer service I've seen in a while. It would have been easy to say the ones that broke were an isolated incident and warranty them one at a time.

Thank you for potentially saving those of us running your spring from a potentially lost weekend!

Dalton is the best....period...top quality....top service...and stand up company to boot...always does the right thing...

This is some of the most stand-up customer service I've seen in a while. It would have been easy to say the ones that broke were an isolated incident and warranty them one at a time.

Thank you for potentially saving those of us running your spring from a potentially lost weekend!
Hey beerman,i need to pm you about your freeflowing muffler and tunes.

Appreciate the comments guys. We are getting some emails of springs that have high miles and no problems, and it makes me wonder how many, hopefully not too many but it is what it is.

Will do our best to fix it and move on.
Thanks

Have 1361 miles on my 18 Winder. Have had Dalton’s Black/Orange Secondary spring in it, along with their 33/35 Helix since day one...no issues at all with the spring or Helix.

My season finished up last week with a great trip To Northern Maine(my 3rd of the season) and sled and spring ran Tremendous. I think I must have gotten a good one(spring). Thinking of just leaving well enough alone here...

Reactions: TT
Recieved My new Spring today. What a great company. Top Notch. For anybody getting the new spring make sure you read the directions that come with it. As the tangs are located different and if you were running the old one at 6-1 you need to run the new one at 6-2 for the same torsion as the old one.

Recieved My new Spring today. What a great company. Top Notch. For anybody getting the new spring make sure you read the directions that come with it. As the tangs are located different and if you were running the old one at 6-1 you need to run the new one at 6-2 for the same torsion as the old one.
really , no instructions in my package

Attachments

• 20180419_115341_HDR.jpg
    20180419_115341_HDR.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 123

Back