• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Early dyno reports (850R)

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Hmmm....wonder how much washer fluid it goes thru on a dyno pull. Just saying...lol
Pic is a snap shot of pull. And it ended up being a full pull.
250h/p +
Screenshot_20231019-201105_copy_360x534.png

It sounds like Doo didn’t lock down the ECU on this sled like they did the 900R. Tuned versions should be pretty fast.

It sounds like Doo didn’t lock down the ECU on this sled like they did the 900R. Tuned versions should be pretty fast.
Yes, skidoo did not lock it down. I'm pretty confident she'll run at a good clip.

New contender for king of the drag
Kinda like the boost, they like to sing the "660' " song.
Well....except this one squirting in ethanol or whatever it is? Lol.
We could do it as well but wouldn't benefit as much as a non-inter-cooled turbo setup.

Well if it has 260 HP with a tune its gonna be a real runner. The problem is the small meth tank and running out of Meth very quickly. Been there, done that. They will need to have many gallons of Meth on board to feed that power level.......

Gonna take a good 300 HP min. in a Winder to stand a chance, but hard to tell from just a dyno run too. Seen many a claim high HP and they don't show it in the field. Be a fun to see how it works in the field and how long the Meth lasts.

What is the stock 850 turbo HP?

Ski-Doo claims 165 ish no matter what. I find that hard to believe while pulling the trigger on a sled that requires something to cool the cylinders. Especially in Long distance runs.
It's possible the boost is diverted somehow?!?!

Last edited:
I just spoke with a Doo buddy about this. He said he read this 260 HP was done on 110 octane fuel. Certainly not going to trail ride on 110 octane fuel all day long unless you ride back and forth to the truck or the race fuel gas pump, so looks to be a race tune at this level of performance. Deceiving to say the least.

I just spoke with a Doo buddy about this. He said he read this 260 HP was done on 110 octane fuel. Certainly not going to trail ride on 110 octane fuel all day long unless you ride back and forth to the truck or the race fuel gas pump, so looks to be a race tune at this level of performance. Deceiving to say the least.
That's too funny. Ad claims they didn't break out the 115, so they stopped at 110. Lol....that's too much.

Back