• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Getting rid of the roll over valve

Passed out today while standing, cut back of my head open.
time to get a X-ray or MRI, your accident has caused head trauma...seriously get some medical attention..a hemorrhage in the brain can lead to death or stroke. Joe

time to get a X-ray or MRI, your accident has caused head trauma...seriously get some medical attention..a hemorrhage in the brain can lead to death or stroke. Joe
Just finished x-ray, on the way to London hospital shortly by ambulance to get fluid removed from right lung area.
Thanks all for the concern

In London health sciences hospital.
My 160lbs will probably fall to 155ish.
The inserted a 'roll over hose' into my chest cavity so I wouldn't blow a gasket.
Drained 1.5 liters of red oil so far.
Sorry to hijack the thread knapp.
This site is kind of like second family in the sport I love, cause my wife definitely doesn't like talking sleds and turbos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112_080721_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112_080721_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 68
In London health sciences hospital.
My 160lbs will probably fall to 155ish.
The inserted a 'roll over hose' into my chest cavity so I wouldn't blow a gasket.
Drained 1.5 liters of red oil so far.
Sorry to hijack the thread knapp.
This site is kind of like second family in the sport I love, cause my wife definitely doesn't like talking sleds and turbos.
Heal up!
I had to take a winter off a couple years ago from an injury. The sleds will still be there.

A bypass ROV hose. lol With my previous post and this I see you kept your sense of humor! Get well, snow will be there when you get back home with the current snow fall.

Back