• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you guys heard this news about Arctic Cat?

You had me happy till the last sentence. Dead wrong.
100% agree. That HP rating was pretty good for a 500 4S, and the torque was awesome. Anyone that hated on that engine, never put 4500 miles on one that was setup properly. If you could put the power to the snow, it was a hoot. And would be even better in a different chassis, that didn't scare folks away.

Damn pop up ads showed up on this site. How do you block them?

When or if a pure bred sled comes out I will have my popcorn ready to listen to the following comments:

Apex replacement is released- all new with the 4 cyl genesis that 90% of the haters in this thread constantly carry on about:

oH mY gOd ToO eXpEnSiVe- I wOnT bUy It!

A new two stroke comes out- all Yamaha in a rider forward chassis:

i DoNt BuY fIrSt YeAr SlEdS- oH mY gOd ToO eXpEnSiVe! iT gOnNa HaVe ToO mAnY pRoBlEmS!

Then the vicious cycle starts all over again- and then we get to see #*$&@ show threads like this pop up with the same old song and dance.

This is why we won’t see anything new in the near future- the very same haters here will be the first ones to howl over the cost of all the R&D that is passed down to the customer to design, tool up, and build these sleds they’re crying crocodile tears for. I saw over a dozen snow checks at Port Yamaha alone when I picked mine up. Obviously there is a good thing going with all the dealers inventories being low and a decent amount of snow checks. I think if they toss the awesome Phazer engine into one of these chassis they would sell even more- it’ll hit that mark they are missing. I know we would buy one!

Point being- Yamaha is smart enough to know that what they have right now is making them money. Why go and reinvent the wheel for a small market segment that will not buy their all new unit because they will have something else to howl about.

For fooks sake this is exhausting.

The first thing you have to realize is, there is NO snow yet, so this is where we vent our frustrations & bitch like humans. They complain on DOO forums also.
Secondly, they could build a 200 lb, 300 hp, 200 mph sled with a SCREAMING BLONDE BIKINI model that greets you every time you get off until the Warranty expires.

GUESS WHAT?

Somebody here would BITCH that a true Japan sled would have an ASIAN girl with it.

CAN't please them all, but i was very happy for 30,000 miles on an Apex & more inspired with my crossbreed.

P.S: I do NOT condone human trafficking to promote a product nor do i condone treating women as sexual objects!
P.S2: BUT, a guy can dream can't he...............i mean 200lb & 300hp.............come on..............stay with me boys

The first thing you have to realize is, there is NO snow yet, so this is where we vent our frustrations & bitch like humans. They complain on DOO forums also.
Secondly, they could build a 200 lb, 300 hp, 200 mph sled with a SCREAMING BLONDE BIKINI model that greets you every time you get off until the Warranty expires.

GUESS WHAT?

Somebody here would BITCH that a true Japan sled would have an ASIAN girl with it.

CAN't please them all, but i was very happy for 30,000 miles on an Apex & more inspired with my crossbreed.

P.S: I do NOT condone human trafficking to promote a product nor do i condone treating women as sexual objects!
P.S2: BUT, a guy can dream can't he...............i mean 200lb & 300hp.............come on..............stay with me boys
I like ""ASIAN"" women !!!! LOL.

Still waiting for a new Yamaha chassi,waited a little more than a few days.. been years now.
I hear ya but I don't think that's ever going to happen.

What is Cat going to release in a few days? Will it be a new snow cross sled one week before the first race? That's what I see in the teaser pictures.

There was in fact 30 2020 AC XC race sleds made. Just talked to a friend that got one. 137" with some major skid geometry changes. Reinforced rails. The elusive 137" RR that pissed off all the 17 LE winder guys. 3 years later.

129” RR skid wounded be even better, just sayin.

Back