• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need help SW down again losing coolant 550 miles - *FIXED* fingers crossed

I Shall say it again!
If you are talking riding Maine and you want the best trails that are Bigger then your sleds Hp, it better be the county, because nothing else compares in Maine period!

I wouldn't invite TF to anywhere but the county.

Great question, Maine is separated into 16 counties. Aroostook County (The County) is the largest and the northern most. It also sports the best trails is the state, which have a reputation for being wide, straight and fast!!! Exactly what the Turboflash needs to stretch the legs on his bionic kitty!!

Sounds like the UP of Michigan. I remember doing 110 mph part throttle, standing, leaning into the wind to support me, watching the skis, and listening to the sounds they were making bored out of my skull LOL Literally you can do 100 miles in a hour LOL. I like my twisties and jumps!

Kinger, can you not get that thing out on a grassy field and pound it for several short runs to make sure your problem is fixed ? It would drive me nuts having to wait til next season, to find out if it is, or isn,t fixed. LOL

Kinger, can you not get that thing out on a grassy field and pound it for several short runs to make sure your problem is fixed ? It would drive me nuts having to wait til next season, to find out if it is, or isn,t fixed. LOL

I agree. My lawn would look like a pair of underwear after an all day chow down at Taco Bell.

I was going to water skip it, and if it failed then I win!.... finally file an ins claim lol.

I was going to water skip it, and if it failed then I win!.... finally file an ins claim lol.

kinger, your luck it’d be stamped “denied”, because Water skipping is not part of the insurance plan. Then you’d end up in jail for insurance fraud, and your wife would have to sell the apex for bail money along with the car and take out a second home mortgage too. You’ll lose your job and your wife eventuality. LOL! This sled is going to break you! Cheaper to get a dozer!

kinger, your luck it’d be stamped “denied”, because Water skipping is not part of the insurance plan. Then you’d end up in jail for insurance fraud, and your wife would have to sell the apex for bail money along with the car and take out a second home mortgage too. You’ll lose your job and your wife eventuality. LOL! This sled is going to break you! Cheaper to get a dozer!

Hilarious! :jump:

Back