• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My RTX LE 50th BUILD THREAD-ROCKERDAN

Here is one....137 though, looks to have enough cutout on bottom rear edge to fit in. Might consider the UpNorth tech bracket instead.

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1152.JPEG

The brackets do raise things slightly, but the upnorth bracket raises it more for sure.

I also went with the MT seat, to get rid of the trail/wing on stock seat...so my setup fits well, and opens nicely.

I always use my stock tailbag, so I would likely go to the higher bracket so I could keep that.

Dan

The brackets do raise things slightly, but the upnorth bracket raises it more for sure.

I also went with the MT seat, to get rid of the trail/wing on stock seat...so my setup fits well, and opens nicely.

I always use my stock tailbag, so I would likely go to the higher bracket so I could keep that.

Dan
Yeah for sure, I ordered the brackets from a local place hopefully it will all work out.

Trails are getting nice locally, we got a rip in today and this sled is just too much fun!

Dan

How were the trails there compared to Sundridge? Going north for a ride tomorrow from Pickering, trying to decide if I should just go all the way to Sundridge or try that area out? Would save an hour of driving but doesn't look like much open.

How were the trails there compared to Sundridge? Going north for a ride tomorrow from Pickering, trying to decide if I should just go all the way to Sundridge or try that area out? Would save an hour of driving but doesn't look like much open.
Mint..Baysville express was groomed to perfection and LOB and Raven and St Noras all fast and smooth. D101 up to dwight from dorset was very good too, lots of traffic today!

Dan

And another awesome day in Northern most Muskoka.....Sprucedale,Kearney,Sand Lake,Sundridge, Burks Falls. This turbo is just such a blast, giggle factor with the increased transfer is off the charts!

Dan

IMG_3918.jpg
IMG_3919.jpg
IMG_3920.jpg
IMG_3921.jpg
IMG_3922.jpg
IMG_3923.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3934.jpg
IMG_3935.jpg