• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My RTX LE 50th BUILD THREAD-ROCKERDAN

Joe,you want one also ?

Dan, would your Bag fit if you had the original seat on?

LOL.....Did you read the title?

"Mocking up"

:home::home:

I did...just watching out for ya bud...since you had one I would have figured the other would be there...sounded like all you were missing was the filter...I see you are going in a few directions lol nice bends and welds btw!

Dan, did you ever install your rear tunnel flare’s? Just curious how they fit if you did.

The btx seat is in my future if they offer it in the black and orange color scheme. Anyone by chance have the part number for that color combo?

Dan, did you ever install your rear tunnel flare’s? Just curious how they fit if you did.
Still waiting....Yamaha showed no stock, so we ordered from cat and still waiting for the black flares. I heard there is some issue with the holes in bumper being wrong size for the bolts in kit, so I will deal with that when I get them. Maybe they fixed the kit this season? We will see.

Dan

The btx seat is in my future if they offer it in the black and orange color scheme. Anyone by chance have the part number for that color combo?
Anything in orange you may find from CAT. You can go on the cat site and go back several yrs, looking at MT seats. Just be careful as some did not have heaters. You can add it though.

If you find a model with a seat you like, then you can just go onto a fiche and look it up. The full seats are not cheap by any means, but if you have a good dealer like mine, I couldn't pass up the cost.

Otherwise I would have bought MT foam, and torn into my seat and had the cover altered to fit the MT foam, for a relatively cheap cost overall.

Dan

Dan ,Why no apex throttle lever kit from BOP ?It's a much better lever .

I'm jealous! When I got my sled home I had to throw it in a shed and wait for snow. Lol! All the while saving up for fuel.
Christmas is coming. Maybe santa will leave something under the tree for me.

I'll use this thread to start a list.

Dan ,Why no apex throttle lever kit from BOP ?It's a much better lever .
LOL, you are killing me Ken! And yes I got all your texts...haha

I had no problem with cat lever, will the apex lever be faster? haha

Speaking of Japan controls, Stopped at dealer and saw how nice a VECTOR crash pad looks on these Winders...my gosh, it looks a zillion times better!...Too bad it wont work with my GPS.

:bling

K&N OIL Filter (with attached NUT) #KN-147

Grabbed this ahead of time as I will need to change oil early this first season at approx 600 miles I try to. I have always run the k&n style filters with welded on NUT for easy install/removal.

:Rockon:

IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG

Back