• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tired Of Sloppy Steering At Plastic Bushing And Steel Collar

UNSC_WARRIOR said:
Has anyone heard from UP bushman lately? I tried emailing him but I keep receiving delivery failure notifications saying that the account doesn't exist.

Contacted you via PM and email my email account got hacked sorry for the delay.

I live on the east coast of canada and got this 2010 phazer at a steal
It has sloppy steering and only3500k on it
I need the kit and a little guidance in the removal and replacement. Thx

Yamaha has it's own kit for this now, at least here in Sweden.
Partnumber SMA-BEARI-NG-KT
It costs 379 SEK which is about $50.

21059968-origpic-2697e4.jpg

This is the bearings I posted above, made in Canada by Yamaha Canada. So one would think that it would be possible to find it over there. Fits all Phazers 07- and Venture Lite/MP.

I don't know how well it works since I bought UP Bushmans bushings before this was available.

Attachments

• DSC_0339.JPG
    DSC_0339.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 318
Yamaha has it's own kit for this now, at least here in Sweden.
Partnumber SMA-BEARI-NG-KT
It costs 379 SEK which is about $50.

21059968-origpic-2697e4.jpg
Installed these today they took 95% of the slop out of my steering the rest is in the linkage which I can live with, gets rid of the plastic washers, paid around $60 for them, well worth it, Yamaha factory upgrade.

Well I'll be. Didn't show up on the Yamaha parts ca site. Good to know.LaLaLa

Just checked with the dealer and they can get them but they didn't seem to impressed with them and recommend not bothering.

Just checked with the dealer and they can get them but they didn't seem to impressed with them and recommend not bothering.
The steering upgrade is well worth it and is Yamaha factory upgrade for the phazers, maybe its that dealer that is not worth bothering with, must be some dealer , does not want to sell Yamaha products?? the dealer I go to was more than happy to order it in.

The steering upgrade is well worth it and is Yamaha factory upgrade for the phazers, maybe its that dealer that is not worth bothering with, must be some dealer , does not want to sell Yamaha products?? the dealer I go to was more than happy to order it in.

Actually I consider them a very good dealer if they didn't want to sell me something they didn't believe it. My family has been customers there for over 31 years. They did say they would bring it in if I wanted.

That said, it was a new mechanics there so I don't have an opinion if him yet and I had just dropped a lot of money on my track extension so I wasn't actually that interested in spending more money.

Back