• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2018-19 Season!!

Just booked the last 2 bed room for the Houghton ride, 2 single queen bed rooms left.
:letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow:

care_bear just booked room for fun ride and giveaway ride. ;)!

Just booked the last 2 bed room for the Houghton ride, 2 single queen bed rooms left.
:letsnow::letsnow::letsnow::letsnow:

I am in the Keweenaw now and yesterday Brockway Mountain had a covering of snow in the morning! It was gone by the time we got there (noonish) but you could still see it at the base of the trees. Should be fine for the first TY ride! SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

Tech needs to move they're graduation. Really screws up good weekend of riding. No I didn't book room early enough this year. Lol
Hope to make at least one ride! :sled2:

How can I hook up with you guys for one or both of the Munising trips? I have a place in Christmas so don't need a room.

When booking for any of TY Rides with Boarders Inn and Suites: They are currently closed until Dec 26th but are checking the voice messages often. Please leave your info and they WILL call you back. There are plenty of rooms so please be patent.

Back