• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2018-19 Season!!

still plan on comeing might have to trailer to get to better snow

have fun guys! i will be fixing sleds all weekend.

I will not be going cause of tow vehicle problems, just waiting on some parts, but will head up on Saturday to the Huron mountain area with my buddy for the day for a shake down run, lots of new parts on the sled this year, including a sidewinder rov.
:sled2:

FYI....a friend & I went over to Greenland this past Sat. for the Open House at Pat's Motorsports.....they had a ship-load of snow west of Ishpeming/Michigamme.....for some reason a lot of the trails over around Greenland were NOT open as yet but it certainly wasn't lack of snow (I never got a chance to ask about that)....Good Luck

That's where we're going Saturday.

Everybody better start practicing their snow dance steps....we're gonna need some help before a week from now or it's going to be marginal at best....there was a LOT of traffic over the holiday week, conditions be damned.....and as you might expect things are a tad iffy.....nothing a good 8 to 10" of white stuff wouldn't cure...but the forecast only calls for "snow showers"....I suppose if you take enough showers you could get well, eh? :dunno:

the boots are on and the steps are a happenin.

Back