• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Updated heated ROV kit

TT

TY 4 Stroke Master
2665623E-73DA-4EE7-9E1E-5553541E4FCA.jpeg
Anyone have any information on Yamahas updated heated ROV kit for pre 2020 SW models - part number is 90891-50166-00 for the kit. Some internet rumours that Yamaha will be paying for the update

I am not intrested in a debate about removing the ROV. For mountain guys a working ROV is a must so the sled can be rolled in certain situations

No info but yes Yamaha should have it updated free of charge

Reactions: TT
Hey TT,is part number you listed actually a kit which includes valve/heater /wiring?I typed in part # and only comes up on partzilla but no listing of what is included.thanks

My dealer contacted Yamaha and they said they do not have a retro kit for the 17-19 sidewinder ROV.

My dealer contacted Yamaha and they said they do not have a retro kit for the 17-19 sidewinder ROV.
All you need to do is remove everything above oil tank and install new roll over valve, run hose from tank to valve and another hose from valve to anywhere but the air box lol, add power to the new valve so it heats up on start up and you are done..

Hey TT,is part number you listed actually a kit which includes valve/heater /wiring?I typed in part # and only comes up on partzilla but no listing of what is included.thanks

To my understanding it i a complete kit. Arctic Cat also has a part # for a complete kit to convert pre 2020 sleds ro the updated heated ROV. AC part # is 0637-533
23922334-7806-4810-811D-4B8E83C1812C.jpeg

Arctic Cat also has a part # 0637-533 for a kit. I have ordered it from Country Cat.

It is a kit that supposedly include parts from 1-13 in the picture
1CEAD1E4-ED62-4532-AFFB-F6E52B41F565.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope you are not correct. I have contaced a local dealer i Norway, Europe to see if they have any information from Yamaha Norway.

Yes that is true,
In only 800 km on my sled I had a lot of oily water in my air box and at the bottom on panel under the belt.
Hate to say it but I just extended the hose to under the motor where it can leak onto the access door of the oil filter.

Back