• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Latest GAP Flasher update, 2018-03-02

You have to click on the top of the screen when in Dashboard to get to the slider and set the slider on 1. It will only show once the key is on. It will still say hours it will just be at zero boost and show boost as you driver or have the sled in the on position.
Ok thanks mr sled, I did notice on my dashboard a hibeam light showing?? Any idea what it is for? I tried clicking on it but it didn't seem to do anything.

You have to click on the top of the screen when in Dashboard to get to the slider and set the slider on 1. It will only show once the key is on. It will still say hours but it will be at zero boost and show boost as you drive.

In the top image of this thread you will see the blue down arrow.. click on that.. then in the middle you will see the little slider, click on that. Move the slider to read 1 and you will see it change on your gauge when the on as stated and in hrs.

Thanks for answering! Yes, if one does not have access to this setting, Engine ECU needs to be reflashed:

TY.png

Ok thanks mr sled, I did notice on my dashboard a hibeam light showing?? Any idea what it is for? I tried clicking on it but it didn't seem to do anything.

High Beam light is simply an indicator just like on the original instrument cluster.

Thanks for answering! Yes, if one does not have access to this setting, Engine ECU needs to be reflashed:

View attachment 138942

High Beam light is simply an indicator just like on the original instrument cluster.

Thats only if you have the anti-lag installed, correct?

No Antilag needed on both items but there is a difference on the button itself.
-With Antilag, the adjustments/control button will already be present even if Boost or AFR on dash is not supported by the current engine file. The setting will simply be missing at the bottom
-Without Antilag, the control button will be missing if Boost or AFR on dash is not supported by the current engine file.

Top Bar:
TY.png

Adjustment or Control button:
TY.png

Last edited:
With this latest gap flasher update I have had one issue so far.
Running 270 tune then stop and trying to switch to 240 tune.
After selecting the 240 tune I get a window to confirm that I want to do the reflash and below it it say run time.
63 min and 43 seconds. Normally this is where it tells you how long to reflash.
Clicked yes on it and all kinds of wierd letters are all over my screen.
I closed out the program and started over to reflsh. It kept telling me to turn off key and turn it back on. Was not moving forward with reflash.
Restarted my tablet and then everything was fine then.

No Antilag needed on both items but there is a difference on the button itself.
-With Antilag, the control button will already be present even if Boost or AFR on dash is not supported by the current engine file. The setting will simply be missing at the bottom
-Without Antilag, the control button will be missing if Boost or AFR on dash is not supported by the current engine file

I dont have anti lag on mine.. so that part of the control is not there just the option to change the hr meter to Boost or AFR.

I dont have anti lag on mine.. so that part of the control is not there just the option to change the hr meter to Boost or AFR.
Yes, as it should be.

Edit: Went too quick there lol

Last edited:
Can we buy tunes from both vendors and have access to them on the GAP Flasher? I do this on my relatively simple SCT device for my pick up.

The GAP Flashers are branded and sold to Tuners thus will only house their own tunes. You can, however, have tunes for different sleds within the same flasher.

That stinks.

Regarding the ability to flash to other sleds, I thought these were tied to an ECU serial number? If not, can I sell this flasher to someone and buy another from a different tuner and it will just work on their sled?

Back