• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Yes your right…. No one can dispute the Yamaha four stroke motors durability and longevity as it has just been pretty amazing .. Now you put them in a great chassis and end of story one would think but oh no…. The sky is the limit with power to weight ratio if you so choose and don’t mind spending time and money to improve them and oh yes its a face full of smiles… Stock, improved, or full mod its all good and when set up right it does what I find rare these days and that is it exceeds my expectations ..
My sw is the best all around sled Ive been on. Obviously havent been on em all...but its quiet, powerful, stays flat, handles great, the weight keeps it stable and confident at speed, hits unseen stuff and doesnt lose composure, getting almost 16 mpg average riding (nice to know if needed), rides great...wouldnt trade it for anything. And I apologize to it for all my years ballbusting Cats! :)

That was not the intent of my post. It was suggested that I was trying to justify my decision to own a Doo and now that I was stuck with it I have to defend my decision.
I'm not trying to justify anything and I'm not stuck with my Doo. Had I wanted a Winder or a SRX then that's what I would have bought. Nobody told me I have to buy a Doo or I can't buy a SRX. The decision is mine and if by chance I don't like what I have then I will buy something different.
The problem with this site and DooTalk is nobody wants to hear anything positive about other brands. This whole thread has been a bash fest about the Mach. I just pointed out that the 900r sleds run pretty darn good. I never bashed the Winder, I just pointed out the fact that in stock form the Winder and 900r are pretty darn close.

Wasn't that the exact point you continuously argued on other forums? When people (myself) and others posted about other brands you wanted nothing to hear of it. It's tough to have your opinion heard regardless of platform, no matter how good something is there is always something better. I find its worth listening to all opinions on things weather you believe them or in them or not. I myself appreciate brand loyal guys who stray from "their" brand to try other things it gives more perspective on decision making.

I think the Mach is a darn fast sled at least ours is runs proper RPM and can hang with my 185 hp turbo 2 stroke long track in 1320'

Last edited:
Sounds like two sewing machines. Where is the beef and grunt sound ?

Polaris HP
Lol
Mine will have 263 hp;)
These will be more fun than playing with the mighty Mach!:sled1:

Last edited:
Wasn't that the exact point you continuously argued on other forums? When people (myself) and others posted about other brands you wanted nothing to hear of it. It's tough to have your opinion heard regardless of platform, no matter how good something is there is always something better. I find its worth listening to all opinions on things weather you believe them or in them or not. I myself appreciate brand loyal guys who stray from "their" brand to try other things it gives more perspective on decision making.

I think the Mach is a darn fast sled at least ours is runs proper RPM and can hang with my 185 hp turbo 2 stroke long track in 1320'

No Jamie it was guys like you who wouldn't stop going on the 4 stroke forum and bashing the 4 strokes. You are definitely entitled to your opinion but every time someone posted something positive about the 4 strokes you had to counter with your negative take.
I should have done like many others and put you on my ignore list.

I just watched the video of Andre and his friend and I love the pure passion that they have for riding and it reminded me of my first ride and why I love doing this. I thought I saw a sign for Georgian bay and he did mention the French river but I want to get to that place and ride it I’ve been lotta places in Quebec but I know I haven’t gone on that bridge but I want to but everything that’s great about snowmobiling was highlighted in that video and you can’t help but be impacted by their enthusiasm it’s just tremendous

I just watched the video of Andre and his friend and I love the pure passion that they have for riding and it reminded me of my first ride and why I love doing this. I thought I saw a sign for Georgian bay and he did mention the French river but I want to get to that place and ride it I’ve been lotta places in Quebec but I know I haven’t gone on that bridge but I want to but everything that’s great about snowmobiling was highlighted in that video and you can’t help but be impacted by their enthusiasm it’s just tremendous
Good post preacher. I thought it was a good video.
Our season is coming to an end around here and it was great while it lasted but it didn't last long.
I love your C7, it looks exactly like mine did. It won't be long before we get our vettes back on the road.

There are two bridges like that real close. One over the French River, the other over the Pickerel River. Might just be up that way on Saturday

This was one we crossed on our way to Murdochville in Gaspe.

IMG_1680 (800x600).jpg

Back