• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Good honest info? Where is the video? How about GPS numbers? You wanted all that before so what happened?
Case closed? I didn't know a case was opened.
You guys make me laugh and I thank you for that. These forums are now becoming entertaining just like DooTalk.
Back when I first got my Winder all the guys on DooTalk posted what turds they were and how the new 850 Doo was destroying it.
Fast forward 5 years and here we are on the TY forums and nothing has changed.
I give my experience with two sleds I happen to have owned and still own and get grilled. Now I've been called a liar by Doo guys and Yamaha guys. Oh well case closed,
You just don’t get it .. You stated you have GPS numbers on your rocket… I said where is the proof… until you show us the facts .. your looking like hot air.. Lol You also stated that you don’t care about speed … Now your back wanting to beat this dead horse.. Don’t take this personally and lets just move on cause really Iam pretty sure I know you don’t feel like your getting a fair shake here… Glad you got a laugh cause thats a step in the right direction.. You sure have given us a few likewise so were all good…

Waiting for the xtra butter....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-073622_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-073622_Gallery.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 86
Here is my Mack Z experience…..went on a 300 mile local trip and and at 5 miles in we lined up in a field with a1/4 mile run. Not apples to apples. He is stock, 1.5 ice ripper track. I am tuned 270 and totally studded. He jumped gun we started again and he is using launch control. Not close!! Like I said, not apples to apples but he was willing to try. Had my sons 2012 F800 with 10,000 miles on it with us. My son and I switched off later in the day cause he wanted to get on the winder. Started to take off on a looooong stretch of railroad bed and Mack Z pulled along side F8 at about 30 mph. Well, the old girl was even with him and I figured he would pull away. Didn’t happen. Ski to ski in at least 3/4 mile run. Don’t know if I was more surprised than him but he didn’t have much to say the rest of the day! I think he needs a tune just like the old Turbo Suzuki twins to make them fast and fun. Sorry guys, no video or gps but witnesses galore! This is JUST MY EXPERIENCE with a Mack Z! Not saying they can’t be fast. But in stock form, not good. My 2 cents.

I've been following the 900R, because I'm interested in one.

I've never seen a sled that has so many reports of inconsistency. Some are fast, others are turds.

Some claim its clutching, some say it's the ecu.

I've been following the 900R, because I'm interested in one.

I've never seen a sled that has so many reports of inconsistency. Some are fast, others are turds.

Some claim its clutching, some say it's the ecu.
I can say the one I experienced, was slow.

Was watching SnowTrax today, the Lesters were testing the Stock 900R and the Thunder cat on the lake for top speed, end result Tcat 105mph, 900R 102MPH, this was after numerous runs switching up riders using gps, man that is a HUGE difference in speed considering the T cat had more Stock HP, I can see now why the Winder guy's just cut up the Doo's new 900 Turbo.

I got “fleeced” again and ended up getting towed. Looks like the water pump failed

In my neck of the woods, we don't run our mouths, we run our sleds. True to his word, 998 showed up in my driveway, on time and ready for battle.

What ensued was an all out war, and some big numbers were put down on both sides. His thunder is very, very fast.

I have a deep respect for 998. I admire his drive, work ethic, and I appreciate his honesty and integrity. I'm sure he spent the rest of the night wrenching, and will be back.

(Shhhh) I spent the night wrenching too, that was wasaaay too close!!!

Was watching SnowTrax today, the Lesters were testing the Stock 900R and the Thunder cat on the lake for top speed, end result Tcat 105mph, 900R 102MPH, this was after numerous runs switching up riders using gps, man that is a HUGE difference in speed considering the T cat had more Stock HP, I can see now why the Winder guy's just cut up the Doo's new 900 Turbo.
Your back! :flag:

Was watching SnowTrax today, the Lesters were testing the Stock 900R and the Thunder cat on the lake for top speed, end result Tcat 105mph, 900R 102MPH, this was after numerous runs switching up riders using gps, man that is a HUGE difference in speed considering the T cat had more Stock HP
Not only was the top speed greater, but it got there quicker also.
I think not lining them up side by each was B.S. I am sure it was by design.

Back