• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Why don't you sign up and become an advertiser
on here instead of talking chit?
Why do you list all the parts that you put in your sled over the years? Does it mean something,? Just curious! So your not stock.

That’s fine and you have a right to your own opinion. We race on hard pack and if you think chisels don’t matter I guess your opinion is great also! Lol
It’s all hype. Hahaha
I emailed you back on the gap flasher but it’s a hurricane one. Also have the aem afr module to go with it.
Thanks
I did not receive any message. Chiesels will work depending on how hard packed it is, but not much if it is softer. Studding the outside belt is a must!

Last edited:
Why do you list all the parts that you put in your sled over the years? Does it mean something,? Just curious! So your not stock.

People have been doing that for years on this forum. Its just part of the fun to show what you have done to your sleds to make them yours.

Ok. You got me there.
You win? I don’t know what to tell you?
A quarter mile race
Lmao
Wait for the ol girl to catch up and go by
Hahahaha

Ok. You got me there.
You win? I don’t know what to tell you?
A quarter mile race
Lmao
Wait for the ol girl to catch up and go by
Hahahaha
1000 feet... Its really not even close...

Attachments

• Shootout-850-fina.JPG
    Shootout-850-fina.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Shootout-turbo-final.JPG
    Shootout-turbo-final.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 65
Well
I’ll have Knapp video this winter.I have already talked to him about running up anyway because most people are interested in seeing how these things run. I for one. On paper it makes sense. We will see right?
I own and race my own sleds and don’t read about them in magazines.
More just entertaining mumbo jumbo!
The most interesting fact is even though I own and drive both I am told what I do and don’t know about each?
Same with x123. He has a sled but is made out to be a lier? Idk
Seems to me he doesn’t really care nor have a reason to tell a story. Neither do I but that’s ok. I have thick skin.
Had a turbo that ran in the 140s in a 1000 ft 11 years ago and I trail rode it. Went 126 in 660.
To be honest I hope my boost runs mid 1 teens in snow in 660. If it doesn’t it’s garbage
There isn’t much to argue until these hit the ground. Look at how closely you follow this thread though. See, it helps pass time. You’re welcome
Hahaha

Last edited:
Good for Polaris entering the turbo market. I’m sure it will have it’s growing pains but hopefully nothing too serious. All I know is I will never own another 2 stroke anything other than a throw away chainsaw.

Good for Polaris entering the turbo market. I’m sure it will have it’s growing pains but hopefully nothing too serious. All I know is I will never own another 2 stroke anything other than a throw away chainsaw.
I like 4 strokes also.
I said the same thing and wondered why they even made two strokes?
Damnit I’m back on one!! Lol

I like 4 strokes also.
I said the same thing and wondered why they even made two strokes?
Damnit I’m back on one!! Lol
I hope you have very good luck with it and it treats you well. My last two 2 strokes ended up at the end of a tow rope and ruined two saddlebag trips. I vowed back then (2005) that I would never own another one. I kept my word and have bought nothing but Yamaha and Ski Doo 4 strokes and haven’t had a saddlebag trip ruined since.

Back