• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba Ride 2010

Hey Crewchief...

Maybe you can throw that sled on a trailer and haul it our here for a few days of Manitoba riding. Im sure you can teach us a thing or two.

Some more interesting routes to consider. We will certainly have some variety.

Attachments

• Route 8.jpg
    Route 8.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Route 7.jpg
    Route 7.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Route 6.jpg
    Route 6.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Route 4.jpg
    Route 4.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 120
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
jusp69 said:
I'm very surprised and excited about the amount of people interested.
out! :Rockon: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

I believe our 1st ever TY Ride had about 20 plus sleds...check out the Group photo's from past rides :-o

All Yamies most years...except this funny Black/Green model with a rather Huge Rider one year :jump:

Larry I believe there was around 30 sleds the one day on that first year, I remember when they took the picture at the Domo in Pine Falls, that was pretty cool. It's hard to keep that many sleds together. The meal and fuel stops take a lot longer and you just can't make big mileage, but still fun. We learnt from that and the rides were broken up into two groups, a slower paced group and the faster paced group.

Don't forget, the yellow one year, someone even photo edited it out of some pictures, lol.

blustar said:
Hey Crewchief...

Maybe you can throw that sled on a trailer and haul it our here for a few days of Manitoba riding. Im sure you can teach us a thing or two.

Hmmmmmm, 18.5 hours. As much as I'd like the trip, if I'm gonna drive that far, I'll head due west. ;)!

Google Map

And there won't be much teaching either, I've yet to get this thing to carve for me though that's a lack of practice more than anything. :jump:

Do yourself a favour and do both. Hit the ride then head for Revelstoke could you imagine the fun and memories a trip like that would bring. ;)!
Crewchief47 said:
blustar said:
Hey Crewchief...

Hmmmmmm, 18.5 hours. As much as I'd like the trip, if I'm gonna drive that far, I'll head due west. ;)!

Google Map

And there won't be much teaching either, I've yet to get this thing to carve for me though that's a lack of practice more than anything. :jump:

Oh c'mon Crashcie.... I mean CREWCHIEF, there are LOT'S of things you could show these guys LOL!!!!

Swiss Sledder said:
It was 28 sleds in two rows of 14 seen in the pictures at this link.
http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamah ... oba05.html

And for those involved in 2006
http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamah ... oba06.html

Lol I know, but recently, last year i thought it was coming to an end and this year it shot right back up there.
I've been reading these forums as a guest for a long time before I registered, I'm just starting to speak up now, lol. I'm just hoping I can go this year. sounds like a blast!

:jump:

I work at a printing and media publishing company.
I'm a camera man and print operator/bindery agent...lol.
It's called Total Print and Communications.
It's tough times right now being on a work share, I'm only working 5 days every 2 weeks until the company can pick up more business. But I'm really hoping it snows soon so I can take full advantage of the extra time off by abusing my love for snowmobiling. Woooohoooooooo

Back