• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top Speed Survey

How fast is your Viper on normal trails?

• Total voters
Stock xtx 95 Hurricane 190 kit with his clutch 108 when I ran out of realestete still a lot left in it. has the flash done

Last edited:

Bone stock 2015 RTX SE 99mph on the speedo and only 300 miles on the odo.

2015 rtx le with hurrican turbo, and clutch kit . saw 96 on the speedo this weekend, usually pulls to 85-90 range tho. Happy with the low end pull with the turbo would like more mph but at the end of the day 96 was good, real hardpack tho. Still put a smile on my face

94 crusty re freeze lake about 1/4 mile pull

Rode today in the Island Lake area, trail snow (very minimal hard base) saw 104.
Got on the lake and saw 110. Easily gets to 95 but those 100+ pulls take a little more room on the trail.

Like Mr Sled said.....normal trail conditions.

If you have hit a certain mph numerous times on trail, not just a 1 time thing, you should list your average.

Now, I have seen over 100 many times on trail, but mine is no where near stock anymore....just want to inform that. PC5, EVO header and muffler, clutching and modded airbox.

1 more thing to add is I have had a much harder time hitting 100mph after my re-flash.

96 mph on groomed trail. Might have squeezed a couple miles per hour out after that. 1000 miles on sled. 2015 rtx-dx. Bone stock no studs

Last year while all stock I could hit 104 coming down a long straight stretch of trail almost everytime right by the house. Before this year, I had the reflash done, added the low Cat windscreen, Racewerx XC bumper, and Ulmer's intake and clutch kit. The most I have hit several times on that stretch this year was 101. I still need to add Ulmer's D&D quiet trail can and PC-FC and hopefully I can be faster than stock. Considering the 8dn belt as well as I have a lot of belt dust.

I hit 95 on hardpack yesterday, it was still pulling good when I let off. Then later on a snow covered trail I went over 80 numerous times. It gets over 80 like nothing. All I have are a Hindle, good wheels, cotc, 8dn and 1 inch of slack in my track.

Back