• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020-2021 season, Sidewinder testing and racing. Hit my goal of 140+mph

Will the dragy unit hold up to the elements? Trail ride mostly but the info it provides and price are cool.
Been running mine all winter with no issues in the cold. It's been flopped around to half a dozen sleds. All your buddies need to do is download the app then they can use your dragy.

Here is a quick vid of my winder as promised.

As noted, only mods to this sled from stock are:
Hurricane tunes 240/270/300
EVO Charge Tubes
EVO Blow Off Valve
EVO exhaust
Thunder Products Clutching
Aftermarket cold air intake

Yes, I took out .035" each side of my primary and trimmed down the hub on my secondary. The belt was polishing the center...LOL
Did you take .070 thou off the helix to match the primary? Plus .070 thou off the split collar in the primary,How high does the belt run in the primary?

Last edited:
Did you take .070 thou off the helix to match the primary? Plus .070 thou off the split collar in the primary,How high does the belt run in the primary?

Yes, machined .070 in the primary and machined a lot off of the helix. I found the helix was what was really holding me back from top mph.

The primary clutch sheaves wiped all the marks off of them...they are polished right to the top. I will put my CameraFi 6mm camera in the clutch area in the next 2 weeks as the sled is switching over to asphalt

After watching the video, I noted that sled has one stud......the driver!!

Congrats....those are very impressive numbers.

Thanks bud!

Very nice Terry! Where did you get the snowflap?

Got it from a great friend on here.... He had major issues with his turbo Viper clutching and was so unhappy with it. I found out what the problems were and got them fixed. When I saw him the next time, he brought me that snow flap and thanked him big time! I love the snow flap and even being long, the straps that hold it out keep it from being sucked under in reverse.

For stock clutches this sled is moving out with 21/41 gears. Some great clutch massaging going on. Be a few sets of clutches sent to thunder products after this post I bet.

Thanks bud!

Friday night the SW was switched from trail to asphalt in a matter of 5 hours, start to finish.
FB_IMG_1618231521096.jpg

Back