• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts.... Tunnel Cooler Hose Protector

Attachments

• IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 264

Hope this fix works!!

You may have shielded the hose, but I feel part of the issue is the edge of hose being exposed for ice and debris to catch hold of. You also have added another snag point with the hose clamp. I spend a lot of time thinking about this so just sharing my thoughts.

Got my package from Travis yesterday, 3 sets for our group of winders/T-cat. Will be getting after it Sunday, 2 of the 3 are waiting for these, suspensions are out, all bearings greased, fast linq limiter strap installed ready to go back in. Thanks Travis!

Snowden, what is a fast linq limiter strap?

Be interested to know with only one anchoring point, how stable it is, and whether it wants to toggle.
MS

The protector is formed around the exchanger. Once it is installed it is pinned in place even without putting the mounting bolt in.

For some reason the hose protectors don't always show up when filtering by Sidewinder in the online store. I apologize to those trying to order and can't find them. Here is a direct link:

https://www.barnofparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/7890941

My first batch is all but sold out. I was not anticipating this much demand at first! Sorry....got more on order.

Snowden, what is a fast linq limiter strap?
It's a infinite adjustable limiter strap. Allows easy adjustment to really dial in your sled balance. Pretty slick mod, we have them on 6 sleds now. No more hole to hole trying to find the sweet spot.. Look them up on line, you only need one.

Yes...thats the one.

Back