• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts.... Tunnel Cooler Hose Protector

There are 2 straps on a sidewinder so would you need 2 of the adjusters?

Correct, just one. Our set up we left one oem strap in place for a safety valve (just in case) and set it at it's longest length. Years ago a lot of sleds only used just one limiter and the trac linq strap is twice as thick and a little wider than stock.

BOP Guards look great.

To bad I didn’t document and build/sell my protectors I made for my Winder 2 seasons ago with just a pair of cheap sliders. I made them originally to protect the tunnel from tall studs but made them longer to protect the hoses.
After over 7000
9F20F204-F732-4415-AA45-F04B1813DE51.png
9F34FEFD-710F-4D05-8483-BD292842AD03.png
miles on it with myself and current owner the protection added was worth it.

BOP Guards look great.

To bad I didn’t document and build/sell my protectors I made for my Winder 2 seasons ago with just a pair of cheap sliders. I made them originally to protect the tunnel from tall studs but made them longer to protect the hoses.
After over 7000 View attachment 142522 View attachment 142523 miles on it with myself and current owner the protection added was worth it.
What sliders did you use?

Next batch of hose protectors should be ready to ship Monday next week! ;)!

How much are these and how do I order? I don't see them listed on your web page.

Got in on the first batch, so easy to install. We did 2 of the 3 last Sunday. Feel much better not having to worry about these unprotected hoses. Once again Travis has given us a great product!

All outstanding orders for hose protectors have been shipped. I again apologize for the delay. I still have around 20 sets here on the shelf so if you have not ordered a set they are in stock.

Back