• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I need help SW down again losing coolant 550 miles - *FIXED* fingers crossed

damn.

How much boost is that thing running?

14lbs of boost.

Update: ARP head studs were loose!?? Still not sure if anything is warped. Also they said they have a “surprise” for me around noon today for a loaner sled. I leave tomorrow for Cable, WI for my last trip with 3 sleds that will he loaned to me! (Have 2 newbies that never rode wanting to try it).

Im curious what this surprise may be.

Heads studs loose? Ridiculous, silly, stupid mistake if so. Mine don't come loose.
Torque is: 12 lbs 1st pass
25 lbs 2nd pass
55 lbs 3rd pass
If they're at 55, no way they're coming loose.
Keep us posted if you can.

Update: Soooo long story short, I get a 2020.5 to ride as a loaner! Its a 850 renegade XRS with the new Rmotion X. All I do is give a ride review when done! It has zero miles. I must say that I am elated to have such a nice sled to use for the weekend! We are also celebrating a ALS sled head benefit on Saturday who was a ski doo nut (no longer able to ride), I'm going to try and have him sit on it and get some pictures. Winder is still TBD

Last edited:
Update: Soooo long story short, Ski Doo heard about my story (dealer is yamaha and ski doo) and sent a 2020.5 prototype to my dealer yesterday. Its a 850 renegade XRS with the new Rmotion X. All I do is give a ride review when done! It has zero miles. I need to learn more who was behind this, if it was my dealer or if it was Ski Doo's idea. However I must say that I am elated to have such a nice sled to use for the weekend! We are also celebrating a ALS sled head benefit on Saturday who was a ski doo nut (no longer able to ride), I'm going to try and have him sit on it and get some pictures. Its the only one in the US from my understanding. Winder is still TBD
Well that's pretty cool, even if it's just for the weekend.

I would bring this development to the attention of Yamaha , the rep and any other person related to the company i could find.

Update: Soooo long story short, Ski Doo heard about my story (dealer is yamaha and ski doo) and sent a 2020.5 prototype to my dealer yesterday. Its a 850 renegade XRS with the new Rmotion X. All I do is give a ride review when done! It has zero miles. I need to learn more who was behind this, if it was my dealer or if it was Ski Doo's idea. However I must say that I am elated to have such a nice sled to use for the weekend! We are also celebrating a ALS sled head benefit on Saturday who was a ski doo nut (no longer able to ride), I'm going to try and have him sit on it and get some pictures. Its the only one in the US from my understanding. Winder is still TBD

Wow that's awesome news, good news for a really nice guy. SkiDoo is really eating Yamaha's lunch on this one! Serves them right and I hope they sit up and pay attention before it's too late.

I would bring this development to the attention of Yamaha , the rep and any other person related to the company i could find.
Ski Doo is in it, to win it for sure! There is a brand new SW X-TX sitting there. No mention of that to be used....

I am excited to get some miles on this XRS and really get a feel for what sled I like more! I have been pro yammie boosted power since getting the SC apex but maybe this 165hp will still thrill me? I never would have considered one until now. I'm elated!! I will be honest. I though the SW stock was a pooch so I like power so I'm expecting a let down there but excited for the handling demo.

Wow
Music to my ears

Yamaha;):D skidoo

:rofl:

What's that old saying from Lost In Space ? Danger Danger Danger .... Will Robinson (Kinger ) Riding a Ski doo will turn you to the Dark Side !! It will be light and Responsive and eat moguls for lunch...
I will be very curious to read the ride report . Come On YAMAHA ! Step it up and give us a new Sled :o|

What's that old saying from Lost In Space ? Danger Danger Danger .... Will Robinson (Kinger ) Riding a Ski doo will turn you to the Dark Side !! It will be light and Responsive and eat moguls for lunch...
I will be very curious to read the ride report . Come On YAMAHA ! Step it up and give us a new Sled :o|

LMAO! Love that series!

Back