• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Snowmobiling has always been a money pit

It’s sucks that the decimal point has moved so far hasn’t stoped me yet but it’s getting close.
Plus side it quality of all brands can go a long long time

Most certainly on the 4 stroke stroke side

Rideable? Absolutely
850 n/a properly clutched (7900 from dig then climbing to 8150) they are running 8400 out of the box
stock Tcat we have got beat multiple times in a drag race. Are they as fast at the end of the run? Probably not. It’s catch up and when you lose two to three sleds out of the gate that’s hard to make up. We race 500 to 660 and maybe run out to 1000 ft at times.
Will the boost have lag? Yes stock. 2 step and that’s gone. I also think it will need an intercooler

By 'rideable' I was referring to a 2-stroke with 15-20Psi of boost. The expansion chamber is going to be tuned for max power, don't you think that's going to make it a bit pipe-y?

Last edited:
It’s a tune
Turn it up for racing and down to trail ride
It will be just fine
Cats where up to 30

I rhode Polaris for many years and testing many Proto-Types for them.. Some of these proto-types were considerably faster than the following production models.. Its a game they play to sell sleds.. If they want to make a certain model run its easy for them to do this .. Polaris has paid over 30 million in claims for Side by Sides and ATV’s for accidents and fires with many more claims still outstanding and not settled yet.. The Razor side by side remains the most dangerous available…That being said, Look for them to detune these sleds when available due to liability reasons alone which is normal.. A sidewinder that is set up right, don’t spin, don’t wheelie , with a good 250 tune and right clutching and they all will be reading your mud flap….

I rhode Polaris for many years and testing many Proto-Types for them.. Some of these proto-types were considerably faster than the following production models.. Its a game they play to sell sleds.. If they want to make a certain model run its easy for them to do this .. Polaris has paid over 30 million in claims for Side by Sides and ATV’s for accidents and fires with many more claims still outstanding and not settled yet.. The Razor side by side remains the most dangerous available…That being said, Look for them to detune these sleds when available due to liability reasons alone which is normal.. A sidewinder that is set up right, don’t spin, don’t wheelie , with a good 250 tune and right clutching and they all will be reading your mud flap….
Yeah..the new CK3 98 Mach Z with center dump pipes...well, lets just say I dont think the fake mags tested one with those pipes. What an absolute TURD. 600s were killing me. Jaws pipes woke it up.

We will see
Can tune them ourselves with torque link and there may be a link ecu available also
I know we will be on little st germain between Christmas and new years
Ill have two all black vr1 s
Better bring chisels;)!

Last edited:
We will see
Can tune them ourselves with torque link and there may be a link ecu available also
I know we will be on little st germain between Christmas and new years
Ill have two all black vr1 s
Better bring chisels;)!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220312-175541_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-175541_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 52
$90 . Tell me more please ?

Sorry been away riding / testing for a while. Not posting on Dootalk about this because too many morons will just crow. Don't need thousands in an ECU to make the Mach work. Some guys just like to waste $

Cheap boost gauge and a manual boost controller work on the Mach I am like $95 all in for everything. Made a fitting to screw into the IC plug to check boost metric bolt drilled then I tapped the head to take a 1/8" npt thread to put my gauge on. Can up boost 3 psi over stock and ride for MILES with zero issue. Puts 10+ mph in the sled.

Boost must be adjusted daily to compensate for weather changes etc... I am good enough at it now I know where to click it based on temp. Few clicks either way each day and its good to go. Get greedy it will toss a code. Turn the boost down ride it a bit after a shut down and it clears.

I would just turn it down, roll out on the lake make a pass look at the boost, turn it up a 2 1/2 psi and call it good. Cold day sled runs more boost so you can't turn it up as much but still 1 to 1 1/2 psi.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Sorry been away riding / testing for a while. Not posting on Dootalk about this because too many morons will just crow. Don't need thousands in an ECU to make the Mach work. Some guys just like to waste $

Cheap boost gauge and a manual boost controller work on the Mach I am like $95 all in for everything. Made a fitting to screw into the IC plug to check boost. Can up boost 3 psi over stock and ride for MILES with zero issue. Puts 10+ mph in the sled.

Boost must be adjusted daily to compensate for weather changes etc... I am good enough at it now I know where to click it based on temp. Few clicks either way each day and its good to go. Get greedy it will toss a code. Turn the boost down ride it a bit after a shut down and it clears.

I would just turn it down, roll out on the lake make a pass look at the boost, turn it up a 2 1/2 psi and call it good. Cold day sled runs more boost so you can't turn it up as much but still 1 to 1 1/2 psi.

Hope it helps.
Honestly that sounds like a giant pain in the #*$&@ but to each their own. Glad you like it.

Honestly that sounds like a giant pain in the #*$&@ but to each their own. Glad you like it.
Plus 10 mph is fricken huge! Wow!!!
I know my extra hp and boost from the MS16 (Extra 6 lbs & 60 hp), I may be able to say that but maybe not!

Looks like precision efi has busted into the ecu or they are close.
Web page says they are taking deposits

Back