• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Since this thread is about what a POS the Mach is I talked to a dealer and was told the biggest issue with the 900r is the tps setting. He said the ones he has checked are only showing mid 80's and a few were even lower. They will be doing the updates to anyone who asks for it.
Yes, one of the members buddies, picked up 7mph from that bulletins service.

Its a 137. At 1:40 you can see the track is just spinning and whoever is piloting it is shifting around (or being pushed around) trying to find traction.

Is it a 129"
A five year old sled. Mileage? Maintenance? Boost leaks? Worn clutch parts?
The new polaris boost may in fact be the new fastest stock sled in the 1/4 mile, but I'm not ready to declare that yet with a prototype racing a 5 year old sled.
Waiting to see an out of the box stock race at the end of this year hopefully, much like the one I posted.

I’ll video plenty next season.
Also have a 2012 built 1100 55/58 w 300 miles.
If anyone wants a FAST sled
I’ll respond to emails also. Thanks fellas
Have a good summer

In addition, I estimate only up to ten HP will be possible on 91 tuned, maybe 15 on 94 octane.
The new boost will be fun and may be fastest stock, but a tuned boost will be no match for a tuned winder or t-cat.
I also think any tune will kill fuel mileage as these will need to be rich to live, and adding too much boost on a 2 stroke just pushes a lot of unburned mixture out the exhaust port.

I haven't figured out why speedwerks would hype up the new Polaris snowmobile. Other than new income. After riding tuned sidewinders his reaction to the new VR1 boost is a little over the top. I'm like, yeah ok. Lol
Also, I've never seen a drag race on trail in what looks like 6 to 8 in of powder, go as well as good hard pack. Hard to take it seriously, to be completely honest.....

I haven't figured out why speedwerks would hype up the new Polaris snowmobile. Other than new income. After riding tuned sidewinders his reaction to the new VR1 boost is a little over the top. I'm like, yeah ok. Lol
Also, I've never seen a drag race on trail in what looks like 6 to 8 in of powder, go as well as good hard pack. Hard to take it seriously, to be completely honest.....
You gotta wonder about a dude that says "OMG" repeatedly.
It drives me nuts when my wife says it constantly!

Maybe he, ya know

Actually likes it and is excited about it.

I’ll video plenty next season.
Also have a 2012 built 1100 55/58 w 300 miles.
If anyone wants a FAST sled
I’ll respond to emails also. Thanks fellas
Have a good summer
Sent you a pm

Well, he gets to sell tunes next season, that would be exciting. It took that winder a long time to get to 100.

You gotta wonder about a dude that says "OMG" repeatedly.
It drives me nuts when my wife says it constantly!

Youtube-itis. Its like someones phone voice vs how they speak in person but throw in some bad acting.

And, the video doesn't show a drag race from a dead stop either. Most drag races don't take place in 6-8" of fresh powder.

And, the video doesn't show a drag race from a dead stop either. Most drag races don't take place in 6-8" of fresh powder.
Agree.... In that given scenario & conditions I would have to give the advantage to the lighter weight better transferring 2s.
And given that I'm a very reasonable person, this video means absolutely nothing to me.

Additionally, "they" say the boost in the Boost comes up slowly so it would be "quicker" from a roll than from a dig. Lots of other variables too. Agree, in those conditions the lighter sled that can get up on all that snow would have an advantage.
Only reason(s) Jeremy would do this over-reaction is expectation of future $$$ coming of mods for Poo.

Back