• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Cross-Shaft shears...

I installed my RR cross shaft tonight. It’s slightly larger in diameter than factory shaft. Any issues with getting skid to slide onto that?

My skid is getting welded so I don’t have it presently.

Was there not a guy selling steel shafts from Sweden through a cat dealer in Wisconsin?

Couple people got burned by that guy, or at least I saw a few posts about money taken and failure to produce product etc. And that was for the lower shock mount only I believe, not the upper cross shaft

Couple people got burned by that guy, or at least I saw a few posts about money taken and failure to produce product etc. And that was for the lower shock mount only I believe, not the upper cross shaft

Hmm....so maybe I do need to start making some then. I had not made it a priority since there was a source for an upgraded part.

The swedish steel one I remember seeing plastered all over Facebook pages definitely wasnt made in the US and his English typing didnt seem to be the predominate language. Will see if I can locate the complaint thread

Saw a bunch of people receive them but also a handful that didn't. The packages and site were in swedish and came from Sweden shipping and these were only for the lower shock mount nkt the cross shaft up top. So possibly we are discussing 2 different vendors

Saw a bunch of people receive them but also a handful that didn't. The packages and site were in swedish and came from Sweden shipping and these were only for the lower shock mount nkt the cross shaft up top. So possibly we are discussing 2 different vendors
They were also imported by the Minnesota shop I previously posted asking them to be a Vendor. I will not post again since they gained many sales and don't support the site. Screw Them! I am sure Travis will have something equivalent whipped up in no time and I much prefer to support him. Get'er Done Travis!

The swedish steel one I remember seeing plastered all over Facebook pages definitely wasnt made in the US and his English typing didnt seem to be the predominate language. Will see if I can locate the complaint thread
I would prefer you just drop this subject and we will wait for one from Travis.

Back