• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

I know the Hurricane ECU works on them better than stock as I have sold one to my buddy and he raved about it, but bone stock Sidewinders will run these numbers posted above.

My buddy now has a stock 900R XRS that only runs 107 on the DREAMETER, and this is post updates and "the factory fix".

I had a bone stock 1200 that would run 105 in any conditions on the dreameter, and once I did all the mods ran 125 on the dreameter on the hardpackroad. I could take it down my short road and hit 117 on the dreameter which was 109 on the GPS.

I'm sorry, I love the Doo's but the 900R IMO is a complete flop and pretty slow for what it makes for power. The 1200 was a little underdog, the 900R or turbo is the complete opposite of an underdog. It's too bad it doesn't or can't show better than it does, but until you stick HUGE money into it, it will never show well. It needs a bigger turbo, rods, pistons and an aftermarket ECU. To make one run decent you'll need over 12K in just parts alone.
That is pretty sad for the 900R. My wife's 2019 900T runs 110 on the dreameter on the trail.

I will agree. It has great low end, but runs out of steam on top quickly. My SW is the opposite. Lazy down low with strong mid and top end power.

That is pretty sad for the 900R. My wife's 2019 900T runs 110 on the dreameter on the trail.

I will agree. It has great low end, but runs out of steam on top quickly. My SW is the opposite. Lazy down low with strong mid and top end power.
My 900 R is much faster on top than my wife’s 900 T. Hers is a 21 and mine is a 22. I’ve owned more sleds than you can imagine and my 900R is my favorite of all time.

I just looked at forecast and they are calling for 64 degrees this coming week. Very depressing for us winter enthusiasts.
I guess I will spend my money on golf and my C8 Stingray then I won’t feel like I’m wasting it.
hang in there, it's coming...

Buddy just sold his 350hp 1200t. (Beautiful sled, btw) Looks like there's going to be a hoedown. Lol.
I think i forgot to tell him about my sled. Lol. That's ok. I'd rather show him.
Screenshot_20230104-050006_copy_360x531.png

Speedo indicated on the Doo. That would be 108-109 MPH actual as they are 8% off, if there was zero track spin! I wouldn't call that a contender. I'd be fricken embarrassed to bring that stone around a T-Cat or Winder.

Just for reference, I've been 124 MPH on the Doo Speedo on my NA 1200 on a road! So 118 speedo on the ice isn't squat for a 193 HP turbo. I'd do that on a short pull on my 1200 NA, all day-everyday even in poor conditions. Those 900R's are plain and simply slow for the power they show on the dyno.

My 1200 was quick for a natural aspirated sled though too, but it wasn't over 155 HP I know that. just a PB80, RB3 fuel and ignition controller, header and modded muffler that spun up at more than 9000 RPM once I raised the rev limit up. My 1200 NA was an underdog for the power it made, RPM made that biotch what it was. It would beat any 800 or Apex, even modded ones. There was only one 800 I couldn't outrun and it was a modded Cat 800 that made a supposed 185 or so. The 900R is just the opposite of an underdog, its just a dog thats never going to hunt like it should.
Put this in racing forum
This is a sidewinder trail talk page
No one cares about a mach z here and why are 998s picking on trail skidoos
Lol
The outcome was liked here I guess so keep it up?
Darn boosts are fast let’s bury that!
Hahahaha

54 pages of another brand
Very interesting Mikey
This takes alot of credibility out of anything I read here you say and it’s also why the bs stops when the hand drops
My post had 3000 views then you went full blown baby tell on mode.
This is why some of us go to the lake with video and some hide. It’s just snowmobiling and some of us can win and lose and don’t care and others egos refuse to believe truth.
I get beat all the time and then go figure out what I need to do to go faster. This applies to trail sleds and race. Don’t care and it’s fun either way.

Riot 9000 and sidewinder back at arrow
gapple bees lol

Pump gas boost with a backwards go pro
Against 998
He’s losing!!
Oh well when we were done he just said holy crap that’s fast and kept racing.

On a side note I got another cat coming
Pretty excited about the catalyst. Can’t wait to see what they come with in 25 though

Attachments

• 19671C93-C682-4CD6-B0F3-6C797D8F851D.png
    19671C93-C682-4CD6-B0F3-6C797D8F851D.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 34F34F5B-6873-4CF3-932C-228CA5105831.png
    34F34F5B-6873-4CF3-932C-228CA5105831.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Put this in racing forum
Lol
Hahahaha

Very interesting Mikey
This takes alot of credibility out of anything I read here you say and it’s also why the bs stops when the hand drops
This is why some of us go to the lake with video and some hide. It’s just snowmobiling and some of us can win and lose and don’t care and others egos refuse to believe truth.
I get beat all the time and then go figure out what I need to do to go faster. This applies to trail sleds and race. Don’t care and it’s fun either way.

gapple bees lol

Against 998
He’s losing!!

Pretty excited about the catalyst. Can’t wait to see what they come with in 25 though

Josh,
First off I dont know why you don't pick up the phone and talk, I've tried calling you numerous times to talk and it goes to VM, but here's the deal.

I had nothing to do with your "boost post" getting put into a different forum. So I didn't go "full on tell" on mode like you want to believe.

Perhaps you need to take a look inward and see how you behave. You stir the pot with Ben from TD and you got burned and lost the TD dealership status. You have had at least three if not four different alias/names here on TY and you keep getting kicked off. Coming back time after time with different names. You don't get kicked off forums because of other people. You get kicked off because of how you act and how you misbehave. Your Boost post didn't get moved because of me or anyone else here I'm sure. Like I said earlier, the racing talk stuff gets moved, it always does at some point when people go back and forth and post run their course. This one will probably get moved or shut down now too. You need to straighten you act up pal or you'll get booted again. It's inevitable when you keep up behavior like this. Don't come at me like I had anything to do with your post getting moved.

it’s bias Mike
The sidewinder is a great sled as I’ve stated and it is fast but there is another fast sled now. Didn’t knock it.
This had 60k plus views and the others had a lot of views.
People are interested and I didn’t come here calling you a prick. State the facts. It’s all good.
Thats all I’m saying and it’s not the fastest boost in world blurred.
It’s a trail sled and it’s posted here because it was called other. I posted videos of pump gas and it’s not rigged.
I didn’t get booted from TD btw. Ben is fine and at the end of the day I can argue about facts but still get along with someone. It’s a snowmobile and it’s a challenge to make fast.
I show real world results that ‘we’ see and to some it’s good info.
It shouldn’t offend anyone
There are many 998s faster than others with the same tune
I have all of the sleds I have discussed with first hand experience.

Looks like this season may close out without a stock boost against stock winder race result posted here.
Would also like to see result of both sleds tuned on pump gas.
If I knew of a boost nearby, I would post something myself as I can easily find a stock winder.

Stock boost vs stock Tcat I can do
We did it
Tuned vs tuned is more interesting
I can have a non bias party video stock vs stock 23s so they’re up to date sleds

The boost is faster et
The 998 passes it at 1/4 mile and has it by a few mph

Put this in racing forum
Lol
Hahahaha

Very interesting Mikey

gapple bees lol

Against 998
He’s losing!!

You sir are an idiot!!!!!

You sir are an idiot!!!!!

Andy, I see you ordered a 900R, just curious as to what prompted that? Curiosity on the Doo or ??

I have a friend that had a few of the Doo 900s, (900t X and XRS, Machs and 900R XRS) along with a 23 Polaris Boost and a 23 SRX this year. He ended up selling the 900's and the Boost and is keeping and riding the 23 SRX into next season. He loves the EPS on the SRX and is quite smitten with it. Did you not want to go EPS and just try a Doo or ??

Stock boost vs stock Tcat I can do
We did it
Tuned vs tuned is more interesting
I can have a non bias party video stock vs stock 23s so they’re up to date sleds

The boost is faster et
The 998 passes it at 1/4 mile and has it by a few mph
So the winder is faster
Figured

Back