• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Cutting Production for 2019

I still think the 850 wolverine motor is was purpose built to find its way into a sled beings that transmission was not integrated into the motor like previous side by sides. Just a hunch I have.

They could have an N/A version for entry level, and hopped up version with the factory turbo package. They have the turbo tech figured out for the winder, so why not use it on other models.
Yepp,a new phazer is coming and maybe with this i gess
27867006_10215044071356715_8283198547462293621_n.jpg

Single rail?

if us old timers remember back a few everybody and there brother built snowmobiles even kawasaki built them and suzuki too what happened they got out of sledd building and arcticat built them for them untill they passed by the wayside (snowjet ,kawasaki and suzuki now it might be yamahas turn ) build the engines and step away from sledd building ?? just a hunch

What if they use a single rail rear suspension and the articulating front suspension tech they have????

What if they use a single rail rear suspension and the articulating front suspension tech they have????
The two would seem to make an interesting combination. With an articulated front end, there needs to be some lateral play in the rear and the single rail would be a way to provide that.
Had an interesting experience last weekend with the wife on a Vector trying to go around a groomer stuck (abandoned) on a steep hill. There was just enough room to get around it but it sloped off pitching the sled to the right and off the trail. Not a big issue for an experienced sledder but a confidence destroyer for a nearly first time rider. I think this is where an articulated front end could shine by keeping the chassis more level.

rut the hell out of the trails too being that narrow??

Back