• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mach Z not stock king of the lake.

Just to update you don’t need to be vaccinated to come to Canada. It’s your government that wants people to have been vaccinated to come into the USA.
My wife and I went to Quebec this winter after not being there since Covid started. There were no issue whatsoever and we went through both the Canadian and US customs quickly with no delays.
What we didn’t like is because of Covid many restaurants have yet to reopen and probably never will. Even the restaurants in the large hotels had limited days and hours they were open.

It's a small factor.
MOST know NOTHING about it
The Polaris just flat out handles

AGAIN.....I don't want one, but I acknowledge who's who & what's what
Well said.. I also say Polaris has the best chassis/seating position on snow especially for the taller riders and they do corner extremely well at above average trail speeds.
My wife and I went to Quebec this winter after not being there since Covid started. There were no issue whatsoever and we went through both the Canadian and US customs quickly with no delays.
What we didn’t like is because of Covid many restaurants have yet to reopen and probably never will. Even the restaurants in the large hotels had limited days and hours they were open.
We found the same issues in Quebec, most restaurants are understaffed and limited to what they can provide.

It’s like that down we’re I live as well just under staffed no one wants to work anymore.

We traveled by car to the Montreal F1 races last summer, and doing it again this year. We found no problem with understaffed anything anywhere.

Just came back from a vaca in Kawai'i and Maui, no problem there with anything, just a great beautiful spot in this world, and all was well staffed and so polite! Very refreshing..

I too wanted the option of not working, so I worked on that for all of my working life, now we are retired and just don't spend as much as we use to.

When we arrived at new Liskeard on our recent trip we went for a short ride as we got there in good time. Out on the lake we stopped to talk to a couple guys riding Mach Z's. Right away they wanted to race.
They said they were stock. The temp was about plus 2 celcius and the lake had lots of heavy snow cover.
Two Winders in our group were stock, a 2020 with 10000kms and the 2022 GT power steering with 700kms.
Only raced twice, the 22 Winder had to play catch up, but beat the Mach's both times.
I piloted the 2020 Winder but couldn't beat the Mach's, just behind a few lengths but had identical top speed so couldn't come by. Not sure why it was slower than the 22, the only thing different was an XS belt.

When we arrived at new Liskeard on our recent trip we went for a short ride as we got there in good time. Out on the lake we stopped to talk to a couple guys riding Mach Z's. Right away they wanted to race.
They said they were stock. The temp was about plus 2 celcius and the lake had lots of heavy snow cover.
Two Winders in our group were stock, a 2020 with 10000kms and the 2022 GT power steering with 700kms.
Only raced twice, the 22 Winder had to play catch up, but beat the Mach's both times.
I piloted the 2020 Winder but couldn't beat the Mach's, just behind a few lengths but had identical top speed so couldn't come by. Not sure why it was slower than the 22, the only thing different was an XS belt.
If the 2020 has the xs belt your probably not getting top rpm. The xs belt pulls down rpm and requires some clutching changes to compensate I do believe some guy put that belt on with a 240 tune and don’t have to change weights for the added horsepower

If the 2020 has the xs belt your probably not getting top rpm. The xs belt pulls down rpm and requires some clutching changes to compensate I do believe some guy put that belt on with a 240 tune and don’t have to change weights for the added horsepower
Agree, my thoughts also.

We had one boost in our group that put 1k on the clock. He had an injector issue and ride it for a weekend with reduced power. I believe it still runs.

Now the 650's. Both of those crank locked this year. We saw this other failure one on the trail I sconny. All sleds have problems but if you can locate and address them it should be fine.

Attachments

• received_858065098585728.jpeg
    received_858065098585728.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Back